Originally Posted by vitaminj View Post
Exciting new defect/mis-feature/regression:
When a page in the browser fails to load (or you stop it quickly), the URL bar is now cleared...
Confirmed. Jesus what a great "feature". I need to reload pages pretty often, this really sucks. Seriously Nokia??

The obvious bugs with Exchange calendar integration are still there. Some smaller UI bugs reported long ago in the bug tracker are also still there. Can't really say that auto focus is a lot better than before. Still can't get an auto focus in low light conditions.

Ok, I'll keep looking for obvious changes. But we can all agree that Arie was right. No exiting stuff in PR1.3. At least it feels a little smoother but need some more testing. The N9 can be very smooth one minute and stutter the other so...

I think the loud speaker is louder.
(It could be my imagination, though.)

I noticed a new numpad, that does not contain a button for punctuation. This makes it impossible to write IP-adresses for example in myExplorer...

Posts: 278 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ SD, CA
Originally Posted by marrat View Post
Maybe it's only a subjective thing... maybe I should completely wipe my N9...

But as it currently stands, I'm perfectly happy with my 808 and don't see killer reason to switch back to the N9.
nothing, not even browser performance?

Posts: 1,313 | Thanked: 2,977 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
Another small change I noticed:

the multitasking view now shows web page loading its content. Previously it only showed the blue progress bar, but the content remained white until you went back to the browser.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ajalkane For This Useful Post:
My impressions is that the facebook feed on the event screen is easier to scroll now without accidently open up the facebook app.

I'm not sure if the "Chose from My music" was available under Ring tones before. Probably was..

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diggler For This Useful Post:
Posts: 835 | Thanked: 772 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Finland
Originally Posted by ajalkane View Post
Another small change I noticed:

the multitasking view now shows web page loading its content. Previously it only showed the blue progress bar, but the content remained white until you went back to the browser.
It doesn't work with all websites, only those you have preloaded in history or temp.

Originally Posted by Diggler View Post
My impressions is that the facebook feed on the event screen is easier to scroll now without accidently open up the facebook app.

I'm not sure if the "Chose from My music" was available under Ring tones before. Probably was..
It was in PR1.2

The Following User Says Thank You to Kozzi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 418 | Thanked: 506 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Argentina
Mfe hotmail not working, they only add a cert option

Posts: 278 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ SD, CA
Originally Posted by vitaminj View Post
Exciting new defect/mis-feature/regression:
When a page in the browser fails to load (or you stop it quickly), the URL bar is now cleared.

Pressing back to get back from a tweet to a search results page in Twitter still reloads the results and resets the position to the top. Annoying, and doesn't happen in Lists page.

both of these are very annoying and the reason Nokia went with Microsoft. Now they wont blame their engineers or management but some one elses.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by balisingh View Post
both of these are very annoying and the reason Nokia went with Microsoft. Now they wont blame their engineers or management but some one elses.
So true. Great ideas, poor finish. That is NOKIA

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: