Posts: 26 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Austria
Originally Posted by ajalkane View Post
Sorry but that is not currently possible. Not implemented.
Sorry to hear that.

Still, it is a very very VERY good application

Originally Posted by Bharateeyudu View Post
Yes, N9 does wake up and gives me the option to either 'Snooze' or 'Dismiss' the alarm, but shuts right off, unlike other Nokia phones which ask whether I'd like to turn the phone ON or leave it off!

So, what I am wondering is... if there's a way to turn the N9 ON based on a time condition automatically. In other words, regardless of the alarm, is it possible to set my N9 to turn itself ON at 6 AM every morning?
Hey guys there must be some ways to power on the device. Why because, before PR1.2 (that's my guess) after the alarm we used to get a pop-up asking If you want to Switch on the phone or continue Switch off. Don't you remember?

It would be cool if you guys can atleast reproduce that pop-up so that we can prevent the phone from going off after the alarm. I don't know why the heck Nokia killed that feature. You may look at old and new source codes. Hopefully you would get something.

I don't know anything programmatic. Giving myself and you some hope ;-)

Last edited by AJMAL P.M; 2013-04-26 at 20:55.

Posts: 1,313 | Thanked: 2,977 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
ProfileMatic 2.2.0 uploaded to Nokia Store.

Changelog:

* Translations: Catalan, Chinese, Finnish, Italian, Spanish
* Custom action text field grows with command.

I included all translations that were ready. If you're in process of translating, please do continue. I will update once more translations are ready.

Hopefully this updated version will be available from store next week.

Big THANK YOU to all of you who have used their valuable time in doing the translations!
Good news everyone. The updated version is available in store.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ajalkane For This Useful Post:
It has happened to me. But very rarely (like, I've only noticed it once or twice). Judging by console output it seemed to be a platform bug. Ie. even though there was connection, ProfileMatic did not get the notification of it.

I can't reproduce this. You can of course send the console output when this happens and I can take a look if I see anything weird.

Tried to run daemon in terminal, and I think you are right. What ever I do with the internet connections, nothing happens on the terminal. Otherwise it seems to work OK, I tried for example to plug charger and let phone go on idle. Those events are detected. Unfortunately I have absolutely no idea what could have caused this or how to fix it.

By the way, I found a mistake in the Finnish translation. I'll take a more careful look at this and report if I find any further mistakes.

Posts: 1,313 | Thanked: 2,977 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
Originally Posted by kkarioja View Post
Tried to run daemon in terminal, and I think you are right. What ever I do with the internet connections, nothing happens on the terminal. Otherwise it seems to work OK, I tried for example to plug charger and let phone go on idle. Those events are detected. Unfortunately I have absolutely no idea what could have caused this or how to fix it.
Have you tried rebooting the phone? Does the problem still persist after that? Also please try the WLAN condition. Does that one detect internet connection when you're in WLAN?

By the way, I found a mistake in the Finnish translation. I'll take a more careful look at this and report if I find any further mistakes.
Thanks. And if you know how to, you can correct any mistakes you find directly to the Transifex site too.

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 235 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Manila
might be off topic but what command should I put in Profilematic to make Wazzap close/exit when an internet connection has been terminated?

Posts: 594 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Rhine
Originally Posted by kent_autistic View Post
might be off topic but what command should I put in Profilematic to make Wazzap close/exit when an internet connection has been terminated?
killall wazapp

Have you tried rebooting the phone? Does the problem still persist after that? Also please try the WLAN condition. Does that one detect internet connection when you're in WLAN?
Reboot doesn't change anything, but I noticed something strange. When the network connection is started by me from the settings by connecting to the mobile data or WLAN, neither one is detected. The same happens when I start some app which then starts connection.

Nonetheless, when I switch the background connections on, both WLAN and internet connection rules work perfectly. Also switching off the connection is detected correctly in this case.

Posts: 491 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Pordenone IT
hi ajalkane, do you think you could implement this: change from 3G connection to a known wlan when this is available? Thanks

Originally Posted by lorenzo View Post
hi ajalkane, do you think you could implement this: change from 3G connection to a known wlan when this is available? Thanks
Doesn't the N9 do this automatically already? At least mine changes to my home network automatically. Or did I misunderstand?

@kkarioja:

What was the mistake in the finnish translation? I can fix it if you tell me what it is.