Originally Posted by gionni88 View Post
@ asys3: were you able to succesfully add widgets?
Haven't tried it yet - I'm still learning QML and looking at your sources.

Thank a lot for your great framework so far!

asys3

@ asys3: were you able to succesfully add widgets?

New widgets I plan to add:
FMRadio
TodoLister
SystemInfo (MyDocs memory, opt etc)
AppLauncher
WebPage
BatteryInfo

I also plan to add an option to switch visualization of the desktopbar or 3 icons, like messages and addressbook.
If I may post an requeste for widgets, here goes:

- Music player widget
- Connection widget ( to connect/disconnect to certain preconfigurated internet connection )
- Email widget
- Calender widget is now pretty large, maybe some settings to adjust the number of lines in it ?

And also the possibility to disable system swipe would be awesome. Now when I change desktop, sometimes the application is swiped to background.

Great work , absolutely great.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mc_mice For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
Is there a way to get a version of this that doesnt expire? I cant live without widgets now!

Originally Posted by F2thaK View Post
Is there a way to get a version of this that doesnt expire? I cant live without widgets now!
WidgetCanvas has been published on Nokia Store in middle Febrary.

There is a chance you could include the pinch function to resize the widgets and also and chance of adding more widgets to WidgetCanvas?

The pinch function is already used to switch to miniature mode, so it's busy.

More widgets are already on plan.

I'm a bit curious if someone managed to succesfully create new widgets, not that I plan to include them in the installation deb, but because I got several requests to allow people to add their widgets and after I implemented it nothing happened.

I'm a bit curious if someone managed to succesfully create new widgets, not that I plan to include them in the installation deb, but because I got several requests to allow people to add their widgets and after I implemented it nothing happened.
The Pinch function to switch to miniture mode is cool.

But is there a possible way to disable it in edit mode, so that you can use it to customize the size of the note and frames etc.

Also Any chance of having tiles in your Widget canvas, kinda like in lumia?

Just a suggestion how about in one of the desktop you have a interface like the nfc corkboard, where you can pin sticky notes, would be great?

http://projects.developer.nokia.com/nfccorkboards

Posts: 38 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Zürich, Switzerland
Just a friendly question, is this dead? i couldn't find any additional widgets other than the ones included with the app.

I'm sorry but ye, it is dead. After all the troubles I got I lost interest to keep developing this.