Posts: 1,552 | Thanked: 3,108 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Russia, 96
@ajalkane
is it possible to do time interval >24h? 72 for example.

Posts: 1,313 | Thanked: 2,977 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Ancelad View Post
@ajalkane
is it possible to do time interval >24h? 72 for example.
It's possibly if you directly edit ProfileMatic's configuration file :-). Restarting daemon needed after that.

The Following User Says Thank You to ajalkane For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,552 | Thanked: 3,108 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Russia, 96
Originally Posted by ajalkane View Post
It's possibly if you directly edit ProfileMatic's configuration file :-). Restarting daemon needed after that.
Do you mean rule file?

Originally Posted by Ancelad View Post
Do you mean rule file?
Yes, rules.conf.

The Following User Says Thank You to ajalkane For This Useful Post:
Posts: 176 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ California
How can I reverse vds's script and make it work the other way? Example, turn 3G on when application launched (like browser)?

Posts: 25 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Sep 2013 @ Serbia
Originally Posted by whayong View Post
How can I reverse vds's script and make it work the other way? Example, turn 3G on when application launched (like browser)?
I think you dont need script to automaticly connect to 3G when you start some program (like browser)

Settings - Internet connection - Edit networks - <3G internet/mobile data> - Use automatically

When you start browser it should auto connect to a 3G network that you selected. At least it how it work on my phone.

And if you need to turn on/off background connection you can use kkarioja script ( you can find it here: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=810 )

But if you want to use a different connections by diferent apps, it is problem we can try to solve... Honestly, I had no need to think that way so far. Of course I think it is not possible to use different connections simultaneously.

Last edited by vds; 2013-09-28 at 19:44.

hi!

i'm totally newby with this app...
i want to do this:

i have the automatic updates of my feed homescreen updating every 1 hour... i want to disable this 1 hour update in the night and then it works again at 9 am...

i'am asking something stupid? or it is possible?

thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by hugon9 View Post
hi!

i'm totally newby with this app...
i want to do this:

i have the automatic updates of my feed homescreen updating every 1 hour... i want to disable this 1 hour update in the night and then it works again at 9 am...

i'am asking something stupid? or it is possible?

thanks in advance!
You can make ProfileMatic switch Power Saving mode on during the night, and restore it in morning. That way feeds don't update during night. Although that means some other things won't update either (mails for example) which may or may not be what you want.

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Finland
Would it be possible to use ProfileMatic to change to night theme and back to day theme on morning with a script?

Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Would it be possible to use ProfileMatic to change to night theme and back to day theme on morning with a script?
Sure, if you have a script that works from terminal it's easy. Just make for example time condition between 20-08 to be the night time. Then add custom action and scripts that change to night theme and morning theme.