Just wondering if there has been new games added from the original 38

games....

Last thing, I noticed a LOT of posts regarding the uubberrrr long

time unpacking of files (Step 4) as I myself is facing the same problem on

some of the games and it has not been fully answered correctly yet aside

from the kinda technical solution by Divan himself by changing the .ini or

something post # (I forgot xD)

Hoping for a good response...

And yeah, this is one of the best app you can get for N900. Grats!

plzzzz
whenever i tried to install games it says "cannot parse json:/usr/bin/gnu/tar:This doesnot look like a tar archive /usr/bin/gnu/tar:*appifo.json:not found in archive /usr/bin/gnu/tar:existing with failure status due to previous errors"

i tried asphalt 5,angry bird,shrek kart
all says the same

plzz if any one can help as soon as possible .....
thanks in advance.

Posts: 54 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Yemen
this app is really great and useful and the one who made it deserve thanking ... i used this application to install 5 games :
angrybirds season
angrybirds rio
nova
ragging thunder 2
need for speed uc

these five games were installed successfully without any problems .
but I have 2 problems facing me in 2 other ganes : airliner default and asphalt5 .
airliner default goes ok while installtion progress and it passes all steps successfuly , but in the last step the time goes so long but the the installtion doesnt seem to has end . it just still working until I finish it myself so the game cannot be installed .. is there a solve for this point ?? do I need to change the version of the game or something ? and if I must do that ? can anybody help me how to find the right version ??

the second problem is with asphalt 5
this time the progress stops in the second step and it show me error message .. Im not profitional and icant understand linux or the basics of programes so I took a print screen for this message an I hope there is someone can understand what exactly happend and what i must do according to thos error message :
Attached Images

first of all dis is a superb app..i jus installed it yestrday and already down loaded 3 games which work awsomely well..my question is when i open the manager it shows 38 games supported..so that means i cannot install any other game which is not on the list?if yes!how?

thnx

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ POLAND
Originally Posted by toxicated View Post
first of all dis is a superb app..i jus installed it yestrday and already down loaded 3 games which work awsomely well..my question is when i open the manager it shows 38 games supported..so that means i cannot install any other game which is not on the list?if yes!how?

thnx
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=103

or

49 games support

http://www.mediafire.com/?hbdt18oqptcoeqo

copy folders hacks, images, ini to:
usr/share/wgames/gamesinfo

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to karoltom For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,522 | Thanked: 392 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ São Paulo, Brazil
Any news on an update fixing the issues with games like Driver?

Hi,im having a problem installing angry birds 1.5.3,although version 1.3.6 is working fine.Apparently there are a few others who have this problem.If there is anyone who has managed to install this version successfully using wgames,could you help us out?
TIA

Posts: 100 | Thanked: 543 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Kiev, Ukraine
Hi all,

sorry for the silence, was pretty busy last months and also switched to the Harmattan. So personally I don't use now wgames (at least on Fremantle) but I would like to continue it's development and adding new games.
So today I finally did what I had to do from the beginning - added project sources to the github. It'll allow me accept changes, games and translation in one click - and it's really important for me now.
For those who don't know why github is so cool - I'd recommend to get familiar with it, it's really cool social network

So, the github page for wgames:
https://github.com/divan/wgames

Feel free to add your games, translations and patches here. I'll check it everyday.
Thanks in advance!

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to divan For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
I'm really glad to see you here again, welcome back!

Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
Хорошо что вернулся

Tags
easy to manage, games, lame idea, preenv, runs crappy