Active Topics

@ajalkane i think i was discuss before in this thread but what about add the feature to chenge/update the status message of account Availabiliy ?

example of use:
condition: NFC tag at car
Action: Change the status message to : Driving and still in "Online" so people can't still send me message but will know that i don't answer because of that.

Posts: 1,313 | Thanked: 2,977 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
Originally Posted by chemist View Post
- Condition: WLAN
- Action: Power Saving Mode off, restores previous
This could cause flipflopping of power saving mode, if the connection with the WLAN is bad. Putting a suitable timeout to the WLAN condition might help if that's the case.

I had another "I thought it is rebooting"-showing the PIN gui, bootreason reads pwr_key... state normal *sigh* so that was not fixed by uninstalling profilematic... installing latest again, will change my setup of cases and report back with upcoming issues, for the not used for a while cases over last weekend the "work cases" did not get used for about 2 1/2 days and hit in just right, next weekend it will be 4 days, will see how that is going
Okay, thanks.

Originally Posted by e0x View Post
@ajalkane i think i was discuss before in this thread but what about add the feature to chenge/update the status message of account Availabiliy ?

example of use:
condition: NFC tag at car
Action: Change the status message to : Driving and still in "Online" so people can't still send me message but will know that i don't answer because of that.
Maybe I'm not understanding, but status message should already be in availability? Only problem I remember is that it didn't work with busy status (I haven't checked if this is still an issue with PR1.3)

The Following User Says Thank You to ajalkane For This Useful Post:
my bad sorry , for some reason i don't see the bar up that say " STATUS MESSAGE" hahaha sorry again

Could I request that the app changes the 2g 3g mode when launching an app. I leave the phone on 2g most of the time to save battery power and only need 3g for web browsing when away from wifi. So if I launch Opera, I want to be on 3g.

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Argentina
hi, any way to switch on/off internet connection via terminal or custom rule, sorry don't speak english.

Originally Posted by xcatch22x View Post
Could I request that the app changes the 2g 3g mode when launching an app. I leave the phone on 2g most of the time to save battery power and only need 3g for web browsing when away from wifi. So if I launch Opera, I want to be on 3g.
I've thought about implementing something like that. But I can't promise when and even if it will come.

hi, any way to switch on/off internet connection via terminal or custom rule, sorry don't speak english.
Sorry, no (as far as I know).

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Argentina
Anyone know the command line to turn on/off internet connection????
I have not idea.

Posts: 19 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Singapore
Hi there, I have noticed that my N9 sometimes doesn't switch to Wi-Fi automatically (I have to manually select the Wi-Fi network and click Connect button), and upon closer inspection I think I have found the root cause: in my active Profilematic ruleset I have set an action to turn on power savings. In this mode, it seems my N9 never has a chance to detect the Wi-Fi network, so the phone stays on 2G/3G. I think this is the cause because when I delete the action to enable power savings, then the phone switches to Wi-Fi automatically as expected.

Is there a way to reliably connect to Wi-Fi when I set an action to enable power savings?

Last edited by 10basetom; 2012-08-01 at 02:38.

Hey,

could someone help me with a script to activate Call Blocker app and activate Whitelist option? Maybe also Block unknown number option.

My idea is to block all other numbers except family members during nigh-time.

Thanks in advance!