Notices

Originally Posted by Pearl-852 View Post
@lmiked
The latest symbian version is 2.8.14 as stated on the Whatsapp site. Do you happen to know what I should be edited after 2.8.14-?????
I am using 2.8.4-31110 as per lmiked's post and I don't get messages from WhatsApp server telling me to upgrade.

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Nidderau,Hessen , Germany
well is there a fix for the redbubble prob yet = downloaded the 1330.deb from cepi and am facing that issue =/ even after reboot , same issue =/

Apologies if this has been posted before, but I searched this thread and didn't find it.

If you want to make the inverted theme permanent, edit the file /opt/waxmppplugin/bin/wazapp/UI/main.qml and change:
Code:
    Component.onCompleted: {
        //theme.inverted = true
    }
to read:
Code:
        theme.inverted = true
    }
This works in 0.2.6, I haven't looked at the latest releases.

Edit: With this patch, the dark theme is the default, you can still switch to the light theme by choosing 'Invert Colors' in the menu.

Last edited by ginggs; 2012-09-01 at 08:17.

unable to register my number in wazapp. I tried so many times but it shows Failed.Server said: fail-too-many::
please help me on this

Originally Posted by sigpro View Post
Does it crash or it closes itself?
it close itself.

Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
Originally Posted by nihalsait View Post
unable to register my number in wazapp. I tried so many times but it shows Failed.Server said: fail-too-many::
please help me on this
Search this thread. Use Bluestacks method.

The Following User Says Thank You to knobtviker For This Useful Post:
Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
Originally Posted by ginggs View Post
Apologies if this has been posted before, but I searched this thread and didn't find it.

If you want to make the inverted theme permanent, edit the file /opt/waxmppplugin/bin/wazapp/UI/main.qml and change:
Code:
        //theme.inverted = true
    }
to read:
Code:
        theme.inverted = true
    }
This works in 0.2.6, I haven't looked at the latest releases.
Yes this is true and ti works. In latest releases, soon to be stable, you can choose your theme in Settings and it stays saved.

The Following User Says Thank You to knobtviker For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Jaracz View Post
I don't know any page with instructions.

1. Enable "allow installations from non-store sources" from settings/applications/installations
2. Download and install (for e.g. per double-click): http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12134784/MEE...82012-1330.deb

That's it.

Good Luck!

Best Regards,

Jaracz
Hey Great job guys.

THANKS. But when send or receive message, the conversation don't scroll down, and new messages don't apear, AutoScroll when send, and receive message.

Originally Posted by knobtviker View Post
Search this thread. Use Bluestacks method.
Can anyone tell steps how to do this?
I installed Bluestacks and finally got verification code, but when adding that code to (Enter code manually) wazapp it gives: Failed. Server said: Unknown reason.

???

A huge thanks to u @knobtviker & @cepi for standing for the whole community wen u were really needed (yesterday ofcourse) & got it back working in less than a day !! Really cheers !
Just a humble info about d text magnifier not appearing on long pressing the text. If this ain't a bug then i apologize in advance !!! !!

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp