Notices

oh great i have a c7 so i will look for this i hope it's soon .

Posts: 235 | Thanked: 163 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Costa Rica
Originally Posted by Brian_7 View Post
Why i can not select the comments and related tab?
I thought also that those tabs were not working until I realized that you can get that tabs by sweeping them with your fingers. So, sweep your fingers over the "info" from right to left. Not over the "info" tab, but instead over the info displayed, where the Thumb up/down buttons are.

Last edited by lsolano; 2011-05-12 at 23:24.

The Following User Says Thank You to lsolano For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
I agree, but the problem as always is where to put these extra buttons without making things look a complete mess. I may just remove the audio download button, which will free up a space for a select all/none toggle button. The difficulty is that each user has their own preference as to which functions should be most easily accessible. Take any button away and I guarantee at least one person will complain. :/
What about an extra check box up top which means you have to scoot the search button over to the left a bit. If you select that check box then you've selected all. It's like on Gmail when you want to select all there's that little box above the actual individual checkboxes.

@ dev marxian

why is it that cutetube (with internal media player) video playback is much more smoother and fluent then cutetube-qml which is more than frequently left to buffering unless i am at atleast 5Mbps line or more

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by niqbal View Post
@ dev marxian

why is it that cutetube (with internal media player) video playback is much more smoother and fluent then cutetube-qml which is more than frequently left to buffering unless i am at atleast 5Mbps line or more
It's the media player that handles the stream atm, not cuteTube-QML. I have no control over what happens after the stream is passed to the media player.

My website

GitHub

Originally Posted by Dante son of Sparda View Post
MULTI SELECT for uploads, favorites, playlists, searches and subscription videos and SELECT ALL for archive.
Just like I said I would like that, this is the best way to do it and I think all other here will agree with me.
I have now implemented toggle select all/none in all video lists, plus the download list and archive. There will be an update later.

My website

GitHub

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Version 0.7.6 should be in extras-devel soon. Changelog:

* Implemented toggle select all/none in video lists, download list and archive.

My website

GitHub

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,559 | Thanked: 1,786 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Boston
After hearing how great this is over and over i was just about to install it but i noticed it depends on a bunch of vorbis library packages, packages that are no longer installed since the recent update of ogg-support. Perhaps you could use the same libraries as ogg-support for simplicity?

Unofficial PR1.3/Meego 1.1 FAQ

Classic example of arbitrary Nokia decision making. Couldn't just fallback to the no brainer of tagging with lat/lon if network isn't accessible, could you Nokia?
MAME: an arcade in your pocket
Accelemymote: make your accelerometer more joy-ful

Can't believe this great app only has 4 votes

C'mon people!

http://maemo.org/packages/package_in...qmltube/0.7.5/

Posts: 85 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Berlin/Germany
another button request
an "extract audio" button in the archive window would be very nice!
Because if one wants the videoclip and the audiopart of a music video he has to download the video two times
I know there are already 6 buttons in the archive window, maybe you could add a "remove" popup-menu (like the one from the prev versions from the main window) for ".. from list, .. from device) and one sort popup-menu (by date, date rev, a-z, z-a).
This would reduce the button count to 4, so you could the "extract audio" button
As an icon for this button you could maybe use a scissor with an music note or something like that.
What do you think?

Tags
cutetube, marxian = god, marxian legend, son of a gun, son of douche, son of fail, son of god, youtube