Closed Thread
Posts: 194 | Thanked: 1,019 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Moscow, Russia
Ok, let fsck the nitdroid alone.

But what about rzr, itsnotabigtruck and other?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to e-yes For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by e-yes View Post
Let me remind you rules, quote from wiki:

Every time I visit TMO, I usually see NITDroid in the list of active topics. So, yeah... "It's not contribution".
You're funny in your attempts to shield dishonesty.
When you put it like that I think any kind of contribution would be valid. Why not thanks from the community we shall support in this contest. I outrank you with a mile in thanks.

Where is my device?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by e-yes View Post
Ok, let fsck the nitdroid alone.

But what about rzr, itsnotabigtruck and other?
I believe (almost) every submission was very valid. But there is a limitation on the number if devices that were available.
Only a few I would say never stood a chance (signing up to TMO, just to try and get a freebie)
Now - that you scream out so loud
Can you please point me to just ONE contribution from you that has nothing to do with NitDroid?
I too fail to see how NitDroid has anything to do with Promoting Harmattan (or Meego) other than (fun).
If I want Android, I run an emulator, or buy one cheap-a** phone.
Mind you, I think its an accomplishment, this I dont deminor at all. But thats all it is.

PS - this is MY personal opinion - please dont consider that a general council opinion.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,313 | Thanked: 2,977 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
When you put it like that I think any kind of contribution would be valid. Why not thanks from the community we shall support in this contest. I outrank you with a mile in thanks.
Dude, it's because you thank yourself for every post you make. And still you don't manage to have as many thanks as posts!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ajalkane For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by ajalkane View Post
Dude, it's because you thank yourself for every post you make. And still you don't manage to have as many thanks as posts!
Oh, that is true. I forgot that. Thank you for reminding me.

Originally Posted by nieldk View Post
I too fail to see how NitDroid has anything to do with Promoting Harmattan (or Meego) other than (fun).
Where I can find (in rules) that contribution _MUST_ promote anything??
I'm not idiot to self-nominate for award if (apriori) I can't win. Obviously, I missed something while reading rules. What part of rules states smth about promotion?

Posts: 2,355 | Thanked: 5,249 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Barcelona
can we avoid the "my e-penis/contribution is better than yours" discussions? By experience they never end up being useful.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to javispedro For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by javispedro View Post
can we avoid the "my e-penis/contribution is better than yours" discussions? By experience they never end up being useful.
Best post ever! (in this thread) That is what I have been trying to say this whole time, but my English is not good enough.

This whole thing is a penis competionen from the beginning.

Ok, javispedoras, I agree.

The Following User Says Thank You to e-yes For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by javispedro View Post
Another "allwinner" for award of best conclusions to this thread. I absolutely agree.

By the way, comparing e-penis was the thing that "epic four" was trying to force on us, from the very beginning (i.e. writing, why someone's contribution got awarded, and other not = what was valued more or less).

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Last edited by Estel; 2012-06-28 at 21:19.

Closed Thread

Tags
clarity, council fail, dishonesty, outcry, titfortat, trollmageddon, trolls, untrustworthy, whereisthelove