Poll: Did you order a Jolla tablet?
Poll Options
Did you order a Jolla tablet?

Closed Thread
No refund for me yet either

My Partner / lover / Girlfriend /Trainee Wife has received her refund. Some how she managed to order a Tablet before me? I think she was about order 2100, I was order about 2200 . Nothing for me yet.

I didn't get any notification from jolla or Paypal about the refund, so it's worth keeping an eye on your paypal account (or in my case the card that was linked to paypal account)

But they are coming, slowly... which is better than soon I guess!
I'm waiting for the big countdown/up to round 2...

Posts: 388 | Thanked: 1,340 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Finland
Originally Posted by tommo View Post
I didn't get any notification from jolla or Paypal about the refund, so it's worth keeping an eye on your paypal account (or in my case the card that was linked to paypal account)
Same here. I haven't got any emails but now that I checked my PayPal account it shows Jolla has also refunded me yesterday. I would have preferred a Jolla tablet instead

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
Got $124.50 from Jolla Asia Limited deposited to my PayPal account sometime last night. So no surprise tablet for me. Oh well, didn't expect that but could still hope until I saw something show up.

ed. Just now got the email.

Last edited by robthebold; 2016-05-18 at 13:14.

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by zenecho View Post
My Partner / lover / Girlfriend /Trainee Wife has received her refund.
Exactly how many tablets worth is that?

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
The money was estimated to keep Jolla alive during the year. The second part will appear within this year. Will be intresting to see how Jolla wants to play this. Let the year run out, spend the money or break another word.(yes, I know what they said but they have the money now) or simply do something revolutionary and refund us in June and follow up with some licensed hardware in August.

Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post
Congrats Dave!!

On the other hand, if Dave got his 2nd half refund, we will lose quite some fun on TMO…

And less scams on this planet.
Thx,

Fear not! I have already put a plan in motion. When we have defeated this scam we have money to spend. Big money!

What could be better than a thread about jPhone ll and send the money back to Jolla and actually get something in return... Buissniess like real companies do, you know.

I have a signed a two year deal with TMO. (But don't tell anyone)

After that I will probably retire! At that point I have more money than I ever need...

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2016-05-18 at 15:42.

Posts: 33 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Sep 2011 @ grenoble
Received my refund yesterday, I feel much better now, I'm only half scammed

Posts: 1,195 | Thanked: 2,708 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hanoi
Originally Posted by zenecho View Post
My Partner / lover / Girlfriend /Trainee Wife has received her refund. Some how she managed to order a Tablet before me? I think she was about order 2100, I was order about 2200 . Nothing for me yet.
Looking back and to this point, would you consider the Jolla tablet to be a good relationship test?

Posts: 1,269 | Thanked: 3,961 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Brazil
Originally Posted by alex25 View Post
I have just received a notification from Paypal that I got a payment from Jolla Asia Limited for "This is the 1st half of your refund amount.".
Same here in May 18th, for me.
-- My blog about mobile & scientific computing ---
Sailfish : Sony Xperia X, Gemini, Jolla, Jolla C, Jolla Tablet, Nexus 4. Nokia N9, N900, N810.

Closed Thread

Tags
moral hazard, paypal refund