Notices

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
If you have Billboard, just open a music file from the stock music app then close it...Your LPS would be cleared...The same problem happens with the stock video app...

This is not Billboard or any of the app's fault but a small bug in the n9 system itself...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 178 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Austria
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
If you have Billboard, just open a music file from the stock music app then close it...Your LPS would be cleared...The same problem happens with the stock video app...

This is not Billboard or any of the app's fault but a small bug in the n9 system itself...
thanks for explaination, will try then

good stuff from u mate..like it

This happens because there is no resource policy about the LPS logo image. So there is overwriting of logo images from different softwares attempting to use the LPS screen.

I will contact Billboard's author to manage it, like with InternetRadioPlayer. Just don't use NoStopPlayer (or any other multimedia player of mine) LPS plugins till then.

To clear the LPS just type this in a terminal, without quotes:
"gconftool-2 -t string -s /desktop/meego/screen_lock/low_power_mode/operator_logo /home/user/invalidstandby.png"

EDIT: I'll add option to disable LPS plugin as soon as possible, ofc.

Last edited by gionni88; 2012-10-28 at 18:04.

Posts: 203 | Thanked: 538 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Colombia
Hello, fantastic application just one small issue, I had to rename my FLAC files to MP3 :/ you can probably fix it easily!

Originally Posted by munozferna View Post
Hello, fantastic application just one small issue, I had to rename my FLAC files to MP3 :/ you can probably fix it easily!
Sorry, but it's not easily doable. It seams the Nokia Audio GalleryModel does not recognize flac as an audio file. It's not a small time fix, I should write my own tracks retriever.

You can easily rename all files with a one line shell command.