Notices

Originally Posted by sup View Post
That is great that you have the binaries! I cannot see them here however yet.
i can't post the file because there is a 400kb limit on this post and the file is 600kb.
Zipping doesn't help either. I can email it to you if you give me your address. This isnt binaries,
its the actual patch to the program that changes yandex to gpx.

The Following User Says Thank You to twy213 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by twy213 View Post
i can't post the file because there is a 400kb limit on this post and the file is 600kb.
Zipping doesn't help either. I can email it to you if you give me your address. This isnt binaries,
its the actual patch to the program that changes yandex to gpx.
Oh, I see. Well, it is not worth cross-compiling for me, I thought you had the deb package by lartza. Nevermind then, thanks anyway.

The Following User Says Thank You to sup For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by sup View Post
Oh, I see. Well, it is not worth cross-compiling for me, I thought you had the deb package by lartza. Nevermind then, thanks anyway.
i have the deb. I never heard it called binaries which is why i was thrown off. Let me know if you still want it.

i have the deb. I never heard it called binaries which is why i was thrown off. Let me know if you still want it.
Oh, sure, I do want it, please. Well, technically, a deb is an archive of some text files and (usually) compiled code, so it is at least partly a binary, even if the source code is freely available.

Ok, thanks for e-mailing it to me. I splitted it into two rar files. So first unrar the two files attached and then use file-roller on the first part, that should give you the deb.
Attached Files
File Type: tar part1.tar (350.3 KB, 62 views)
File Type: tar part2.tar (266.5 KB, 63 views)

Edit - geez sometimes I can be so mentally-challenged. I just noticed the little "GPS" icon on the bottom of the screen. Pressing that fixed it.

For some reason, mappero stopped utilizing GPS on my phone a long time ago. Various other GPS applications work fine, so I don't know what the problem is. I'm running CSSU testing.

The Following User Says Thank You to ZedThou For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jul 2015 @ Germany
Originally Posted by lartza View Post
Edit: Quick fix for those who need working routes immediately http://lartza.dy.fi.nyud.net/~lartza..._3.2_armel.deb

Use the yandex plugin, which uses geotags.com
Many thanks!

I've been using it for last two years. But for several weeks the router query returns multiple routes that mappero chained. First route is by train, followed by a straight line back to start, followed by one or two car routes. Distances and notes to next turn in the upper right corner aren't correct because the first route is for train. I think this is due to new parameters in the router query. Can you or anyone fix it?

Best regards

The Following User Says Thank You to sbk510 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by sbk510 View Post
Many thanks!

I've been using it for last two years. But for several weeks the router query returns multiple routes that mappero chained. First route is by train, followed by a straight line back to start, followed by one or two car routes. Distances and notes to next turn in the upper right corner aren't correct because the first route is for train. I think this is due to new parameters in the router query. Can you or anyone fix it?

Best regards
i contacted the gpxgeotags.com webmaster and he is aware of the problem. He said it would take him awhile to fix. You could try emailing him too, his address is on the website.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to twy213 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jul 2015 @ Germany
i contacted the gpxgeotags.com webmaster and he is aware of the problem. He said it would take him awhile to fix. You could try emailing him too, his address is on the website.
Done!

Best regards

The Following User Says Thank You to sbk510 For This Useful Post:
It works again. Now only 1 route is displayed.