Originally Posted by don.edri View Post
Hmm, I've got version 0.1.8 and my N9 does not see an update. It is there when I go to store, but then, after pressing "update" button, store requires me to purchase FileCase again :S Weird, anybody else has the same issue?
This is an Ovi 10x download times limit. Pay for it again or contact to Cepi directly maybe his give you signed Ovi version who knew...

Posts: 138 | Thanked: 152 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Switzerland/Zurich
Originally Posted by berrybear View Post
This is an Ovi 10x download times limit. Pay for it again or contact to Cepi directly maybe his give you signed Ovi version who knew...
Thanks for input, but I've just downloaded it once - so no way I've reached 10 times limit. Also, the upgrade does not show up in-device (in apps menu, where you check if phone is up to date) so I think it's a bug. Oh well, the app is great so I don't mind buying it again.

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on May 2012 @ INDIA
How to upload a file from n9 to dropbox?? M on latest 1.9 version. When i tick a particular file, the UPLOAD button seems to be hidden(grey). How to do this??

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by ruplee76 View Post
How to upload a file from n9 to dropbox?? M on latest 1.9 version. When i tick a particular file, the UPLOAD button seems to be hidden(grey). How to do this??
First press on icon of dropbox, it will connect to your dropbox, after this back to system files, choose file long press and now word l
"upload" should be active.

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Hi. I just installed Filecase on my N9 and it seems pretty good, however I am having a few issues. When I log onto my Skydrive account, I cannot select multiple files to download. There is a setting that allows me to click to download, which makes the process of downloading multiple files a little easier. However, when I select files this way, they do not download, they just sit in the transfers folder. They only download when I select them individually for download. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for any advice.

proud owner of a nokia n9

Posts: 3 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Finland
Ubuntu One has some issues, the account is able to log in as it shows the quota used. If I create a folder with the N9 it shows up in U1 and I am able to download files from that folder to the phone. But the folders already present in the cloud do not show up on the phone.

Posts: 1,023 | Thanked: 4,421 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Argentina
SkyDrive issue confirmed
Thanks for let me know

About Ubuntu, let me try it tomorrow.

I'll fix those issues soon.

Originally Posted by wexi View Post
Ubuntu One has some issues, the account is able to log in as it shows the quota used. If I create a folder with the N9 it shows up in U1 and I am able to download files from that folder to the phone. But the folders already present in the cloud do not show up on the phone.
I have exactly the same problem with U1.

Posts: 458 | Thanked: 783 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ France
Originally Posted by wexi View Post
The bug exist since the post #123, I was waiting, thinking that is me, having misunderstanding the functionalities ...

Hope it help.

A++

Last edited by colin.stephane; 2013-07-02 at 06:59. Reason: Typo's ...

Posts: 602 | Thanked: 735 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Nantes, France
Hi,
Yesterday, I had to reflash my N9. Now, I want to setup again my DropBox account within FileCase 1.8 and I can't.

Here are the steps:
1. Click on the top right DropBox icon
-> Get to the DropBox signin page
2. Enter credentials, check "remember me" and then click "Sign In"
-> Get the page to authorize or refuse "Filebox Meego" to access my DropBox account
3. Click "Authorize"
-> Get to the Dropbox FileCase window, it stays blank
4. Click the refresh button
-> Get again the page to authorize or refuse "Filebox Meego" to access my DropBox account
5. Click "Authorize"
-> "Houra, Filebox Meego is now associated to your DropBox account"
--> And then I can't do anything. All FileCase buttons are disabled, and this "houra" page has no button. I'm stuck here.

I run FileCase 1.8, updating to 1.9 shows "download failure". End of story. Any help would be great, thanks.

Last edited by romu; 2013-07-02 at 11:58. Reason: typo