Notices

Originally Posted by Morpog View Post
Well I just know that I will never ever touch fastern9 again, that lesson was learned almost a year ago
What happened?

Originally Posted by celsorusso View Post
knobtviker, I just couldn't buy SoundWave at Brazil's Nokia Store - according to that sh*** store, my credit cards are not valid. Will try later today or tomorrow. I've used SoundHound over Symbian and liked very much. My N9 is missing something like that.

I have a phoblet (Samsung Note 2) that was bought only for book-reading purposes, while continue to use N9 as cellphone. But have to admit: Google Play is a thousand times better than Nokia Store. Once you inform your credit card when first accessing Nokia Play, you'll never more be asked for a card again. At Nokia Store, every time you buy some app, have to inform a new card number, because that informed before turns to "invalid". Every time!

I really don't need SoundWave in my N9, but love (for my N9) speaks louder and I really WANT it!

Hope can soon to buy SoundWave.
Can't you just pay with the phone bill option? since I have the N9 I never use my CC to pay for an app on Nokia Store, I've been paying just through the phone bill option, nothing to worry about

The Following User Says Thank You to devian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
Apparently, my rant yesterday sped up fixing of Store Reports. :P

I'd like to personally thank everybody thay purchased Soundwave.
Thank you very much for your support.

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to knobtviker For This Useful Post:
Posts: 12 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ South Africa
No. Thank YOU, sir, for making it available to us.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to discordia For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Originally Posted by knobtviker View Post

£4 is nothing, compared to your hard work to this platform. This is the least we can do to show the appreciation.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post:
The program works pretty well, but it consumes too much energy when in the background. I once forgot to shut down the app and overnight it completely drained my battery.
Sample Scenario:
Settings only change is automatically identify song on startup on (Not sure if related)

- Start Application
- Stop identifying song
- Click the history tab
- Swipe from left, right, down (not shutting down) (in the multitask menu you'll now see Soundwave with it's icon semi-transparent over the actual content)
- Lock the phone

- Check the Battery Usage app after a while and see your Avg Idle Consumption grow from ~8mA to ~48mA with Top Energy Consumers Soundwave
Hope you can fix this in a newer version, I love the application, but don't want to risk an empty battery when I forget to shutdown.

Posts: 24 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Brasil
Originally Posted by devian View Post
Can't you just pay with the phone bill option? since I have the N9 I never use my CC to pay for an app on Nokia Store, I've been paying just through the phone bill option, nothing to worry about
I've heard once that would be possible (to pay through my phone bill), but was not implemented in Brazil.* Only way I have to pay for an app is using credit card.

I tryed today again. Same result, i.e., no results...

* if was implemented, there is no option to choose it when I access Nokia Store. Is there any brazilian guy using that facility?

Originally Posted by knobtviker View Post

Even if the price was higher I would still pay it. Especially if it's properly packaged and supported by the author Hell, I think I'll give you a donation as well if you have a link.

The Following User Says Thank You to justadude For This Useful Post:
Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
Well, if you feel generous, I will not stop you.
My Paypal account is linked to knobtviker at gmail dot com.
Thanks!

Posts: 1,313 | Thanked: 2,977 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
For those complaining about the 5€... please remember N9 is a small platform. While you could make probably lots of money on iOS for 1€*for this kind of application, on Harmattan you probably can't even cover the time spent on the application selling it for 5€! The developers do it basically because for the love of the platform.

So consider it a donation. And if you feel strongly about the application, follow justadude's excellent example of donating more. People who bring needed software deserve the users support.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ajalkane For This Useful Post:

Tags
shazam, soundhound