Poll: Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?
Poll Options
Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?

Originally Posted by panjgoori View Post
how about porting Android 3.0 Icecream Sandwich. google today released its source codes.
That is what most of the last two pages is about. And ice cream sandwich is 4.0; 3.0 is Honeycomb.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skykooler For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,239 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
Originally Posted by skykooler View Post
That is what most of the last two pages is about. And ice cream sandwich is 4.0; 3.0 is Honeycomb.
thanks for correcting me. so will it will be possible without the problem of 512 mb ram thing.

Posts: 176 | Thanked: 190 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Italy
@panjgoori Exactly

Posts: 168 | Thanked: 58 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Madrid
I have a little problem. Installed nitdroid with the autoinstaller in emmc...but I need the memory card for maemo and it is so painful take off the mmc each time than i want to run nitdroid...because if I try to run nitdroid with mmc on, it gave me a "guru meditation error"

what can I do without taking off the mmc?
I know that i have to edit the multiboot item file but...i forgot what i have to write >_<
thanks a lot

Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
Originally Posted by kralde View Post
I have a little problem. Installed nitdroid with the autoinstaller in emmc...but I need the memory card for maemo and it is so painful take off the mmc each time than i want to run nitdroid...because if I try to run nitdroid with mmc on, it gave me a "guru meditation error"

what can I do without taking off the mmc?
I know that i have to edit the multiboot item file but...i forgot what i have to write >_<
thanks a lot
You probably should've followed the instructions right, otherwise look through them one more time, and there should be a part about having or not having an sdcard.
Originally Posted by panjgoori View Post
thanks for correcting me. so will it will be possible without the problem of 512 mb ram thing.
Well, look at e-yes not strugling at all with 2.3 Android!

Banned | Posts: 778 | Thanked: 337 times | Joined on Jun 2010
Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
To all people out there, I have been busy this week, had a business and a biology weekly exam so haven't got the time to upload the new NITDroid archive. I will contact e-yes about uploading it to the NITDroid repo instead of some other file hosting service, and the GUI NITDroid installer is ready!
P.S. Thanks @AWasisto in his posts a few pages back, really helped me.

@blackjack4it
Lol are you viewing this article now? I am, right now!

Looks like good news, my fingers are tingling!
you remind me of my Alevel days.. i hated my Alvl says..

Posts: 14 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Gent, Belgium
Hello,

Tried to install nitdroid, went fine. But it stucks in booting, got this message:

Code:
[485.351989] warning: ‘rild’ uses 32-bit capabilities (legacy support in use)
I got that message for an hour, and shutting down with the button won't work, have to pull my battery out.

only those numbers in the front change sometimes. Anyone knows how to solve this?

The numbers is the booting time in seconds. A warning is in principe not a problem. Not sure what it could be. I would need the complete dmesg output to be able to say anything constructive, as would other people here.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rb26vl For This Useful Post:
OMG!!! Android 4.0.(1) ICS... Good but very unstable...

The Following User Says Thank You to TransTech For This Useful Post:

Tags
community win, mor*nicindians, nitdroid