Active Topics

Closed Thread
Posts: 1,148 | Thanked: 613 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Toronto
This is just amazing! Whoever leaked this version certainly did it to punish fools who taught PR 1.2 is ready but Nokia is holding it back on purpose

As i told earler it will be ready in week 18 or 19

"I'm a N900 user, can I haz Flash 10 plz?!11!?" © Jaffa

Elopocalypse started on 11.02.2011

Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
Originally Posted by felbutss View Post
lol really really wasnt worth it. my iphone user friend was playing on the web with my n900 and now thinks its a crap device lol. no1 is touching my phone till the offical PR1.2
Sorry for your mishap, hope it is going to get better. But you kind enough to post it to warm the community, especially ME, should be commented.

Thank you again,

bun

Posts: 233 | Thanked: 170 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by nuknuk View Post
Ah well i have been posting ALL day DONT DOWNLOAD IT and i even got called a idiot ahwell who looks like a IDIOT now NOT ME.
well... actually...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaysire For This Useful Post:
Posts: 19 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Brasil
Originally Posted by mybsearch View Post
Just wanted to let everyone know that everything is working fine for me. I updated last night, tried almost everything and so far so good. I didn't flash the mass memory only rootfs. Restored all the programs (some didn't restore, but i don't care about those) I even flashed Lehto 950/500 kernel and so far so good. Knock on wood. I did disable all the transitions for a faster experience, I don't think that helps if the FW has bugs in it, but just wanted to let everyone know.
same thing here, after thousands of reflashes and downgrades trying to solve the sim card **** problem, i gave up and reflashed to the leak firmware... everything's working just fine.. the reason I tried to downgrade first time was due a bug on the touch keyboard, its just not working anymore, just happens to appear the char camp, a black screen where should be the letters and a visible icon button to close the keyboard.. that bugged my head and tried the downgrade (also some app that doesnt work, as the conversation box, it is installed but doesnt appear as a widget option... brain party as well T.T) so, it is functional on the leak firmware and I hope to upgrade that when the official is released.

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ The Netherlands
where's ~/.rtcom-eventlogger/ located?

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by martie1 View Post
when i saw pr 1.2 leaked out i wanted a fresh start and i reflashed eMMC and flashed pr1.2 and conversations fails so i dont it wont help AlMehdi
on what order and did you restore anything from backup?

Yea that doesn't work

Please let me know if you guys aren't having any success with the cellphone "fix" egoshin posted.

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ The Netherlands
first the pr1.2 and then the eMMC, when i restore communications & calender it gives a error at the end. My contacts are restored but not my history of the conversations and phone app. My previous history doesn't care me. But i want the conversations app and the phone app to save everything i do now. For examplw when someone talks to me and i close the windows, i dont know what he/she said to me.... and that's frustrating

Maybe t helps to delete the files in ~/.rtcom-eventlogger/ but i dont know where the files are, so...

The Following User Says Thank You to martie1 For This Useful Post:
There might not be a way to downgrade... I've found a fix that works by installing only the PR 1.2 cmt-firmware on top of PR 1.1.1. It installs version 10w08 instead of version 09w47

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

1. Flash back to 1.1.1

2. Run the following command and replace RX-51_blahblahblah_ARM.bin with the 1.2 image name.

Code:
flasher-3.5 -F RX-51_blahblahblah_ARM.bin --flash-only cmt-mcusw -f -R

Last edited by SD.; 2010-05-02 at 20:57.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SD. For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
fremantle, leaked pr1.2, maemo, maemo 5, problem, troubleshooting