Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Originally Posted by penguinbait View Post
There have been a lot of obnoxious annoying people here in the past, I may have even been one, but I don't ever remember anyone ever getting banned?

EDIT

I guess the spammers....
Didn't sapporobaby finally bite it?

Posts: 741 | Thanked: 900 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Auckland NZ
He was a classic troll. The final straw for me was a thread he started with the title "How many gay/lesbian/trans use the N900?"

Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
Originally Posted by Lacedaemon View Post
Are you kidding me?

OrangeBox
Very neat, mind to share how you do it? TIA,

bun

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Wasn't that guy who had a mega-war with Texrat banned?

You know, the one who knew when a software update was coming out because he had a friend at Nokia? But he was wrong, and eventually admitted that he had been lying.

I didn't know that OrangeBox got an official warning, as someone implied above.

I thought he had some substance in some things he said; he eventually went off the rails that's true.

I just lump getting rid of him in with banning political or religious talk and attribute it to authoritarian tendencies many supposed libertarians have.

Originally Posted by geneven View Post
Wasn't that guy who had a mega-war with Texrat banned?
That was sapporobaby. And based on one really funny post, he hated Milhouse more than me. That was a letdown. I know I tried harder than Milly.

I just lump getting rid of him in with banning political or religious talk and attribute it to authoritarian tendencies many supposed libertarians have.
Typing self-righteously is easy.

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
But reading opinions one disagrees with and tolerating them is hard.

Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
Originally Posted by Texrat View Post
That was sapporobaby. And based on one really funny post, he hated Milhouse more than me. That was a letdown. I know I tried harder than Milly.

That sounds juicy........mind to sum up in a sentence or two, save us trouble to google it ?

bun

But reading opinions one disagrees with and tolerating them is hard.
Pish. Not for most people here. It's only a handful of people who (over)react that way. What you seem to blithely disregard is that's not what OrangePox was doing. Not even close.

Or are you just speaking for yourself, O Forum Curmudgeon and Peristent Dispenser of Vitriole?

Posts: 1,559 | Thanked: 1,786 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Boston
Ouch.

That sounds like provocation. :P

Are you trolling, Texrat?

Unofficial PR1.3/Meego 1.1 FAQ

Classic example of arbitrary Nokia decision making. Couldn't just fallback to the no brainer of tagging with lat/lon if network isn't accessible, could you Nokia?
MAME: an arcade in your pocket
Accelemymote: make your accelerometer more joy-ful

Originally Posted by bunanson View Post
That sounds juicy........mind to sum up in a sentence or two, save us trouble to google it ?

bun
Oh, I can do you one better. This was such a beautiful piece of work I hung onto it:

"Normally I am content to be a visitor to this site and get info as needed. I have come across some pretty good times and have seen that there is a serious Linux Master: Fanosh out here but reading this thread for the last few days has caused me to go against my wishes to remain on the sidelines and enter the fray.

I will say my piece about this thread and then I will simply fade away again as you guys are truly ****ed up and need some sort of cerebral enema.

Supposedly Sapporobaby posts some info that he got from a meeting with some Nokia people, while he was there representing a client, the US govt or military. He eluded to signing an NDA to this effect as well. If, so, what is the problem? If he gave up info, then that is his problem, however anyone knows that dealing with the govt and disclosing info can land you in jail. Also the fact that he is representing the govt means that he probably has some sort of security clearance and was vetted by people more capable than you. Anyone can figure this out, even you **** for brains, Mil****. By the way are you named after the Simpson's character? The loser, cartoon guy? If so, you are aptly name because from what I have read from you, you are nothing more than a butt sniffing *** licker. You have your head so far up Texrat's *** you can probably smell his breath. And what kind of a name is that anyway, Texrat. Who would name themselves after a rat unless they were one? By the way Mr. Nokia, how about presenting some credentials showing you work there being that you supposedly get access to per-release versions. Put your money where your mouth is, or cheese for that matter Mr. Rat-***.

Now for the peanut gallery: SD69, FPP. You're just stupid. Your critical examination of the facts. Did you think before you hit the enter key? Grow up stupid. This applies to both. Who exactly left you the keys to the forum. I hate to say it and compare but you are almost as ridiculous as Milktoast. He has proven himself to be a loser, don't go down this path. Be better than that.

Sapporobaby was a dumb *** for even bothering to answer you. He should have told you like I would to "go get ****ed" and moved on but he was an idiot for even arguing with you in the first place. And Mil****, since when does Nokia have to clear their development roadmap with you, and who cares if you agree or disagree about Java being included? You have no idea how stupid you sounded when you added this statement. Talk about an over inflated ego. I bet you got beat up alot in school and now you can sit behind the safety of your keyboard and pretend to be something other than the idiot scumbag that you are. What, were you jealous that Dumb-baby scooped you for some hot info that only you and Rat-boy are supposed to supply? You sound like a bunch of jealous *****es to me.

Well, I have wasted enough of my time on your sorry ****ers. I mean this only to those mentioned by name. Sapporobaby, wise up stupid, they ain't your friends, so don't try to treat them as such. You left yourself open to get ****ed with. They showed you how they are so next time be wiser. Milmaden, go get a woman. Try something new. Ratsthit, go **** yourself. Many of the others in this forum are good guys from what I read. Hey moderator, you need to get a grip on your ****ing forum Milhose and Ratshit, as well as the scattered birdbrains are ****ing it up for you royally.

Adam"
I think that was one of the last straws.

(FYI, Adam was also sapporobaby. He was talking about himself here)