View Single Post
Moderator | Posts: 2,622 | Thanked: 5,447 times | Joined on Jan 2010
eccenux thanks for the feedback.

1. Ovi version has nothing more. It's there just for the people who would like to support development. I know 10€ is much in the smartphone app world but in the real world it's less than two beers in a pub.

2. The photos are very big and take some time to save. The gallery button shows the last saved photo which might be taken a little while back. (see how long it does to show up in the first place)

3. I would love that too, but I don't want to implement a gallery app by myself, and just opening the photo in the default gallery is the nearest I could do. If somebody would jump on the project to help create a viewing mode he's very welcome. I will focus on picture taking features if this project is to continue.

4. Feedback is something that should be there, I agree. Will see what can be done.

5. bug confirmed. I will check it out.

6. Haptic feedback means shake and I don't know if this is desired in a camera app. I will think about feedback though, you have a point.

7. The .../ flash icon fires the flash just before the frame finishes instead of when starting. When shooting bright moving objects in the dark, for example a guy running, carrying a torch, with normal flash the picture will show the guy and a line of light in front of him. Back curtain flash will show the line trailing the guy.

http://web.canon.jp/imaging/flashwor...ain/index.html

Nemo UX blog: Grog
My website: qwazix.com
My job: oob

The Following User Says Thank You to qwazix For This Useful Post: