hi evry one
am lio
i have n900 since 2010 and it was waorking like magic with me until the last month when a virus came to my door first the mobile shut down and boot by it self when the n900 started up i've got a massge (all telecom and telephony functions are disable due to enternal errer) and nothing worked after that no download no apps no nothing i scanned the mobile by the pc and found the virus its 9000GB and incresing i tryed to hard reset and the image reset by flasher nothing worked can any one help me to reset the hard not the softwere please ???
tell me waht to do because its out of my hand
p.s: no nokia care center in my contry

note the virus is unstoppable and cant be deleted by using any cind of anti virus

Moderator | Posts: 2,622 | Thanked: 5,447 times | Joined on Jan 2010
Firstly, there is no reported virus that can infect the N900. So if it is indeed a virus this has infected your pc, and just ate all the memory in your N900.

The solution is to find a clean pc, and full reflash the N900, both rootfs and emmc.

Nemo UX blog: Grog
My website: qwazix.com
My job: oob

my pc is running good in low profile no virus can damge it
and the falsher didnt work in both emmc and rootfs reflash any other way and thank you

U tried/installed backupmenu ??? If it is in ur phone then there is a option to erase opts or roots something like that.

bro I've tried evevry thing no thing work its hopeless there is no use

Posts: 2,102 | Thanked: 1,937 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Berlin, Germany
Could you please give some info on that 'virus'? Do you can access the folder from your PC or your N900? Which PC operating system are you familiar with? What OS do you use on your PC? Did you reboot the phone and still get the error?

A sudden reboot might have corrupted the file systems on the N900, which might lead to some weird errors.

Maybe do a search next time? And not start a thread that has zero information on the title?

It has nothing to do with a virus. (Why do people always first assume it's a virus?)

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=66870

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Since it's hopeless and there's no use, you should give up. Don't beg for help and whenever anyone suggests something just say you've tried everything. Unless you are just trying to drive everyone crazy.

Had you ever flashed before you were struck by this problem? Usually the cause of this sort of problem is that the user is hysterical and has no idea what to do and won't listen.

The Following User Says Thank You to geneven For This Useful Post: