Active Topics

Closed Thread
Originally Posted by Excesv View Post
Im running v48 with all the bells and whistles.. haha loving the portrait mode. everything is so smooth. CSSU is so awesome! You people rock.
Nice...what kinda benefits would you be getting compared to the stock kernel with the V48 or V47? and is there any CONs?

I have a question.
I don't like qwerty keyboard in portrait mode. Buttons are too small to be used with fingers (especially those for extra characters). Is there any way to change it to standard mobile phone keyboard layout? Thanks for the answer.

Originally Posted by carlos2005 View Post
I have a question.
I don't like qwerty keyboard in portrait mode. Buttons are too small to be used with fingers (especially those for extra characters). Is there any way to change it to standard mobile phone keyboard layout? Thanks for the answer.
Use FastSMSEvo. It's a virtual keyboard replacement that gives you QWERTY and alpha-numeric options in portrait and landscape.

The Following User Says Thank You to dannycamps For This Useful Post:
Posts: 291 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on May 2010 @ France
SOOOOOOO Hungry !!!!!! ...... to have next CSSU update very soon with portrait mode and Qt lock screen included :-)

http://funny-pictures-blog.com/wp-co...om-nom-nom.gif ^^

Originally Posted by dannycamps View Post
Use FastSMSEvo. It's a virtual keyboard replacement that gives you QWERTY and alpha-numeric options in portrait and landscape.
Thank you. I tried that few days ago, it didn't work, now it does. Don't know where the problem could be.

wen i rouched the top menu bar line i can see only two applets in my n900 i.e volume option and battery percentage option... i cant see the all applets like fm transmetter,shortuts,internet,clock,bluetooth etc... the default also went off...how to get it back

Posts: 1,522 | Thanked: 392 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ São Paulo, Brazil
Where can i find a list of known bugs on the lastest version?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TiagoTiago For This Useful Post:
Posts: 220 | Thanked: 1,260 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Poland
Have you visited https://bugs.maemo.org/buglist.cgi?r...ommunity%20SSU ?

The Following User Says Thank You to arcean For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,522 | Thanked: 392 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ São Paulo, Brazil
Thanx.

Hm...damn, doesn't look like i'll be participating in the testing just yet...

dunno if this has been asked before but is it sure that portrait desktop will come with a cssu update?
ty

Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade