Active Topics

Poll: Delet the values from the speedpatch?
Poll Options
Delet the values from the speedpatch?

Posts: 201 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ india
i am having problem while receiving calls. sometimes i am not able to see who is calling me. bcoz screen is locked at that time. and if i want to end the call, i have to unlock it first. is that caused by batterypatch. any solution plz.?

not happening with me not even sometimes
try to uninstall any newely installed apps

Posts: 201 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ india
this problem is old for me. uninstalling apps didn't work. i've cssu+kp 49+speed patch n battery patch

Posts: 856 | Thanked: 1,681 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Aleppo ,Syria
@abhirajsoni
my best guess is the zaxis rotation
if you have it enabled then disable it

or try to use full removal script and check if the problem was solved (perhaps you have some dumps of the previous updates)

PS: i don't have such problem btw

Posts: 1,522 | Thanked: 392 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ São Paulo, Brazil
In another thread someone said the KP49 has changes that solve some issues and do some things better making these patches not only obsolete but also not recommended; any words on that?

check previous pages

With plain power kernel 49 I have the experience that N900 is as good as it was previous with current speedpatch + batterypatch and kp48. N900 feels like Karam's speedpatch and batterypatch have been applied to kp49. Hope the kernel developers have thanked Karam, at least. Waiting Karam's next update. Waiting he can show the direction, again.

(N900 was good after 5 reboots, after using the full removal script.)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to matinvesi For This Useful Post:
Hello. I know that the answer is somewhere, but i couldnt find it.

Are the folders in /dev/cgroup/cpu/ should be there right after installation? Mine is empty. And after couple reboots still having error message in xterm (about no "such directory").

How can I get rid of that error and make speed patch working? I was trying apt-get install speedpatch, and installing via fapman, both gives me same errors.

Im using CSSU+KPv49+BATTERY PATCH
EDIT:
FALSE ALARM
ITS WORKING NOW Just rebooted one more time

Last edited by ukaef; 2011-11-30 at 16:55.

I keep getting this error messages in termin, even after several days and reboots:
-sh: /home/user/.bashrc: line 5: cannot create /dev/cgroup/cpu/user/7317/tasks: nonexistent directory
-sh: /home/user/.bashrc: line 5: cannot create /dev/cgroup/cpu/user/7317/notify_on_release: nonexistent directory

Originally Posted by NokiaRocks View Post
I keep getting this error messages in termin, even after several days and reboots:
-sh: /home/user/.bashrc: line 5: cannot create /dev/cgroup/cpu/user/7317/tasks: nonexistent directory
-sh: /home/user/.bashrc: line 5: cannot create /dev/cgroup/cpu/user/7317/notify_on_release: nonexistent directory
just do a clean removing of speedpatch and batterypatch.. browse page 1 for the instructions..and after that,reinstall..

Tags
autobrick, awesome-script, do no install, f***epitaph, install it now, perfect_ n900, script-a-brick, very safe