Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 198 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Dubrovnik, Croatia
just to report that I'm also having problems when changing from WLAN back to 3g/2g... upon walking out from WLAN coverage Wazapp simply quits without any notice...

few infos about consumption (with 2 MfE gmail accounts Always-up-to-date):
- Wazapp on WLAN: 12mA idle consumption
- Wazapp on 2G: 15mA
- Wazapp on 3G: 52mA(!)

my usual 3G idle consumption without Wazapp is 20mA cca… does this have something to do with my mobile carrier, or with Wazapp? (3G signal is alway more than half, so there can't be any excessive draining due to low signal)... ?

[tw] @kegnatz

The Following User Says Thank You to Zelig For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by dcastrog View Post
YES, looks like some kind of exploit-bug, the server banned me for 1440 minutes (fail:too:many), which is a full day, so Im still 14 hours left, until I can try it again.

Hope tgalal has noted this and prevents people from exploiting or failing in this bug. For me is annoying, but could be abused somehow (dont know how, yet)
If an official client is used in this bug test and the bug occurs, then its COMPLETELY server related and nothing to do with the clients.

Theres nothing TGalal to do, he cant implement a piece of code to make your hand stop sticking sims into another phone.

Who in their right mind would need to use two different phones and two WhatsApp apps.

Just use a SIM for each phone and be done with it.

Its a very rare and not gonna be a common bug.

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Originally Posted by fsx View Post

[
Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
wooow, we have such an amazing community .. if everything like this is applied in wazapp i believe that our whatsapp version can have better UI than the official one .. hahaha i bet if real whatsapp team see this they will try to apply it on their official apps as well

Originally Posted by fsx View Post
ooh and one left for the group chat UI .. i think this one is so cool

Originally Posted by tanwg View Post
Just to reply on questions about what i did for my N9: I go to Settings > Reset > Clear Device.

This will make you lose all apps and your app data. But changes made to system files still stay. Like changes from N9 QTweak still remains for me.
Did you try Settings> Reset>Restore Settings before you went for Clear Device? Restore Settings will clear all account and user data but your apps will still be intact.

Posts: 28 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Argentina
Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
If an official client is used in this bug test and the bug occurs, then its COMPLETELY server related and nothing to do with the clients.

Theres nothing TGalal to do, he cant implement a piece of code to make your hand stop sticking sims into another phone.

Who in their right mind would need to use two different phones and two WhatsApp apps.

Just use a SIM for each phone and be done with it.

Its a very rare and not gonna be a common bug.
not sure if server related 100%.

not sure if the point of the bug is too have 2 dif phones and 2 dif whatsapp.

The point here is stated otherwise.
I couldn't registrer with my country code being +54, but it got registred using +541.
Now it seems i have 2 accounts for the same number. The one i used to work with (+54) and the newone (+541).
I only use 1, with 1 cellphone. But there is a dobleaccount thingy going on.

I dunno, bye

Posts: 1,023 | Thanked: 4,421 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Argentina
I'm thinking about add emoji selector in conversations, but there's 471 emoji files, and they are in 5 different categories. How can I know which icon is in each category?
Can somebody help me?
Attached Files
File Type: zip emoji.zip (2.1 KB, 119 views)
CallBlocker for Harmattan

Support my work:
Paypal / Bitcoin

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CepiPerez For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Buenos Aires, Argentina
I have the same problem. Duplicated contacts due to double registration, the first one with the +54 code and then with +541. The correct CC for Argentina is +54 but in a first attempt to register, it did not work.

Originally Posted by patocr View Post
not sure if server related 100%.

not sure if the point of the bug is too have 2 dif phones and 2 dif whatsapp.

The point here is stated otherwise.
I couldn't registrer with my country code being +54, but it got registred using +541.
Now it seems i have 2 accounts for the same number. The one i used to work with (+54) and the newone (+541).
I only use 1, with 1 cellphone. But there is a dobleaccount thingy going on.

I dunno, bye

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
I'm thinking about add emoji selector in conversations, but there's 471 emoji files, and they are in 5 different categories. How can I know which icon is in each category?
Can somebody help me?
here is the screenshot with all smiles in categories http://www.screenok.com/images/wallp...oji-75072.jpeg

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZogG For This Useful Post:
Posts: 28 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Argentina
Originally Posted by cmayle View Post
I have the same problem. Duplicated contacts due to double registration, the first one with the +54 code and then with +541. The correct CC for Argentina is +54 but in a first attempt to register, it did not work.
sorry im going to speak in spanish:

pero lograste registrarte dps bien? y ahi se te duplicaron los contactos? o entendi mal?
pq en mi vieja cuenta mi num era +54911xxxxxxxx
y ahora es +5411xxxxxx
y nadie me tiene como contacto

sorry and thanks

+a little bug report
when i "exit" a conversation, and then i recieve a msg, and enter to view the message from the homescreen of the phone, i cant answer it rightaway. It wont let me write until i click the send message button, in blank. It doesnt sends anything of course, but then it would let me write and answer.

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp