Active Topics

Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
xda-developer is the place for asking stuff bout android, long live maemo,

lol just seeked for help. what is the price of htc one x and s3 in uk? i will bring either one of then from uk

better you take htc one x, but if u want to maintain in market price, then you take s3.

price sir? s3 is not yet available in my country yet. price of one x in my country is $668

Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
whats the point of this thread? Its terrible people keep asking which should i buy or they buy, we have different purpose and need, just buy what you think good for you, do some research, because everyone has their own opinion, you'll get confuse and more confuse if you keep asking, lol

The Following User Says Thank You to ibrakalifa For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 2,622 | Thanked: 5,447 times | Joined on Jan 2010
I think you get nice food for thought by asking. I had created such a thread last year and I ended up buying the thing that had the fewest votes, but the things I learned were valuable.

IMO LG and Sony are behind the competition, and they lack AMOLED screens which is my personal preference.

Nemo UX blog: Grog
My website: qwazix.com
My job: oob

yes but one x doesnt have amoled screen then y is it everyones preference? what did u buy? and can u tell me the price of s 3 ?

Originally Posted by Mohammed Muid View Post
yes but one x doesnt have amoled screen then y is it everyones preference?
Because it is available, and has been so for a couple of months. The sgs3 is just around the corner though, but not yet available. The One X is also better looking, better materials (polycarbonate, same as the N9), the SGS3 is (cheap) plastic fantastic.

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Since you loved your N900, I really think you should strongly consider the N9. It isn't the same, but itis an excellent match. I have had one for a few weeks now to go with my two N900s, and I find it to be a great followup.

I had to replace my n900 about 6 months ago when my charging port started getting flaky. I ended up getting the HTC Amaze. Dual-core, 1 G ram, 16 G storage. I've got a 32Gb microSD card in my Amaze, bringing storage up to 48Gb. Small enough to put in your pocket. Just got the ICS update in the last week. The HTC one series is slightly better in some ways, but no removable battery or microSD slot. I get around a day of battery life. Android's multi-tasking isn't anything compared to maemo. I haven't tried any real multi-tasking since the ICS update, which is supposed to use the dual-core much better. Just my 2 cents worth.

Tags
google broken?, spoon feed me