Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by gidzzz View Post
I can't see anything wrong with your screenshot. Did it also disable launching the default player by its icon? What's the output of
Code:
ls -l /usr/bin/openmediaplayer
entered in the terminal?
Thanks gidzzz for the reply

This a screenshot from X Terminal of the output of:
Code:
ls -l /usr/bin/openmediaplayer

So, what is the diagnosis?

Posts: 463 | Thanked: 103 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Mumbai, India
Will openmedia player incorporate the coverflow view for albums like in flowplayer by Cepri??

just got OPM updated but the portuguese translation didn't work.
Code:
 $ openmediaplayer
Your locale is "pt_BR" 
Translator failed to load 
Falling back to English 
Translator successfully loaded
Is there anything that can i do to fix this ?
Thanks.

Posts: 1,100 | Thanked: 2,797 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by saponga View Post
just got OPM updated but the portuguese translation didn't work.
Code:
 $ openmediaplayer
Your locale is "pt_BR" 
Translator failed to load 
Falling back to English 
Translator successfully loaded
Is there anything that can i do to fix this ?
Thanks.
Is see there is a Portuguese-Brazilian translation for OMP, but it is only 67% completed and not included in the OMP release.
You could volunteer to complete it (https://www.transifex.net/projects/p...t-mediaplayer/) and ask gidzzz to be the language maintainer.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ade For This Useful Post:
Posts: 336 | Thanked: 129 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ portugal
pt_BR...keep forgetting that though in portugal we obviously speak the correct and original portuguese we are in fact so few people compared to brazilian....anyway really happy with the translation, hope you can just fix the exessive amount of text in some labels then.

Originally Posted by ade View Post
Is see there is a Portuguese-Brazilian translation for OMP, but it is only 67% completed and not included in the OMP release.
You could volunteer to complete it (https://www.transifex.net/projects/p...t-mediaplayer/) and ask gidzzz to be the language maintainer.
Ohhh sh*t... Sorry about the dumb question
Thanks man... I'll take a look at this link althought i'm pretty sure that i don't have english skills to do that.

Originally Posted by ed_boner View Post
pt_BR...keep forgetting that though in portugal we obviously speak the correct and original portuguese we are in fact so few people compared to brazilian..
LOL
Your portuguese is uglly like hell

EDIT: I looked at the link but the translation pt_br of OMP already has a maintainer. In any case, if i could help just let me know.
Thanks again !

Last edited by saponga; 2012-06-12 at 16:46.

Posts: 336 | Thanked: 129 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ portugal
ugly??..heheh..probably..i couldnt say..anyway i installed latest omp and automaticaly the hole program is transalted to pt_br..i see no 67%...seem more 100%translated and it works well...but if you want to be of assist..could youmake a pt_pt translaton only with the recomendations i gave?

Seems to work nice on my device,

although I would love to see an option to choose what hardware keys control between volume or tracks (like in some player)

a long press of camera button to skip a track seems to be useless according to fact that it doesn't work when the device is locked.

Posts: 1,163 | Thanked: 1,873 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ The Netherlands
Originally Posted by jendrju View Post
Seems to work nice on my device,

although I would love to see an option to choose what hardware keys control between volume or tracks (like in some player)

a long press of camera button to skip a track seems to be useless according to fact that it doesn't work when the device is locked.
I have seen a solution to enable cam-button when the device is locked. This solution is posted here on the board somewhere. Only thing I know, is that Vi_ posted it.

Edit: see here and here
Pierogi, Lanterne, Cooktimer, Frogatto
N9 16GB loaded with:
Kernel-Plus
--
[TCPdump & libpcap | ngrep]
--
donate

Last edited by mr_pingu; 2012-06-16 at 13:44.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mr_pingu For This Useful Post:
Posts: 323 | Thanked: 189 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Brazil
Why does it rely so strongly on tracker?

Now it just plain doesn't work. If I want to see videos I'm forced to use KMplayer(which doesn't support BT) and if I want to listen to music I'm forced to use SomePlayer.

Uninstall, reinstall, downgrade, rebuilding DB on tracker with different configs and etc, nothing works anymore. I don't know why, but it is always the same thing every time OMP is updated. Then I have to wait for some time (usually 1 week) to see the things not "work" but at least it sees my music files and videos (but it plays only audio, the video part is somewhat a lucky hit here and there).

Is there some way to incorporate BT support into KMplayer? This would be perfect, mainly because it supports any kind of list(video, audio, m3u, m3u8, vcl, etc)

I'm sorry for anything, but now my media player is useless...

PS: Reflash is not an option. I don't know how you guys use your phone, but mine has too many customizations for that to be an option.

Tags
libplayback, mag 4 prez, media, open source, player, portrait mode, re-write, remake, reverse