Originally Posted by ajalkane View Post
Yes, I have a test version that might fix it. Please try this one and let me know:

http://www.kolumbus.fi/~ks2877/profi...efix_armel.deb

If this version works, I'll put the fix to next release. Before installing this version you must uninstall Nokia Store version.
Had same problem with 1.6.(2?). Trying out your .deb now. Due to a nature of the problem, will give feedback after the weekend

Your app+MeeGo API is an Android killer!!! Awesometastic! Find me an Android profiler which goes into power saving mode, or toggles all your different chat accounts, with a cell tracking

Keep up the one-of-the-kind work!

-- 
sledge

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sledgeas For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,313 | Thanked: 2,977 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
Originally Posted by sledgeas View Post
Had same problem with 1.6.(2?). Trying out your .deb now. Due to a nature of the problem, will give feedback after the weekend

Your app+MeeGo API is an Android killer!!! Awesometastic! Find me an Android profiler which goes into power saving mode, or toggles all your different chat accounts, with a cell tracking

Keep up the one-of-the-kind work!

-- 
sledge
Thanks for the kind words and for testing!

Posts: 485 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Galiza
@ajalkane
ok, how can i get rid of the "flight mode lacks credentials blahblahblah please reinstall"? suggestions involving inception or whatever i have to, cause this error REALLY annoys me

Originally Posted by Hariainm View Post
@ajalkane
ok, how can i get rid of the "flight mode lacks credentials blahblahblah please reinstall"? suggestions involving inception or whatever i have to, cause this error REALLY annoys me
Try installing profilematic using inception. In theory that should do the trick.

The Following User Says Thank You to ajalkane For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Guys, its only me or power save mode, not work properly, its not cloud my internet connection and messengers..
Someone have the same issue after update to PR 1.3 ?

Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Guys, its only me or power save mode, not work properly, its not cloud my internet connection and messengers..
Is this a problem only when ProfileMatic switches to power saving mode or does it happen to you also if manually switching it on?

The Jolla stuff got me motivated again, and now I've done the edit rule clean-up. Here's an example how it looks like:

It does really wonders to clean up the growing mess the edit view started to be. The next version will have many other good new features. Perhaps the biggest update that I've done so far.

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ajalkane For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
thanks ajalkane...looking forward to your next version...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Power save seems to work OK for me.
The one glitch I did find was that the 1.7 betas wouldn't install so I'm back to the Nokia Store version (good enough for me anyway)

The Following User Says Thank You to WhitP For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by ajalkane View Post
Is this a problem only when ProfileMatic switches to power saving mode or does it happen to you also if manually switching it on?
Also when manually.. And also when automatic from the phone, when my battery on 20%..
But i noticed, that when i close all opened Web browser windows, its close internet connection. But if i connected to some IM messenger, its also not disconnect from internet..
I checked the power save mode in profilematic about messengers, i set them to offline, but still its not disconnect..

EDIT: I checked this again.. It close my internet connection when I do this manually, but automatically or from profilematic no...

Last edited by Schturman; 2012-07-08 at 15:41.

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post: