Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 115 | Thanked: 64 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Munich or Luxembourg
Originally Posted by Rob32R View Post
Guys,

What do I need to do, because mine still says ''need to remove your account from accounts manager and re-register.

I haven't downloaded anything though, i'm just opening whats on my phone, the version that shat itself. What instructions do I need to follow now?

Thanks Cepi & the Wazapp team

+1
here is the actual beta-release, install it, this should solve your problem

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by Rob32R View Post
Guys,

What do I need to do, because mine still says ''need to remove your account from accounts manager and re-register.

I haven't downloaded anything though, i'm just opening whats on my phone, the version that shat itself. What instructions do I need to follow now?

Thanks Cepi & the Wazapp team

+1

Aha you again...Can you read the last 10 pages first?

Don't you know your trolling got Arie banned? So responding to you is like raising the red flag to the bull...

Surprisingly you are thanking the same team whose member you were abusing the other day!

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 115 | Thanked: 64 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Munich or Luxembourg
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post

Don't you know your trolling got Arie banned? So responding to you is like raising the red flag to the bull...

Surprisingly you are thanking the same team whose member you were abusing the other day!
damn, didn't realize that it's that guy

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon

thank you, I wanted some one to say that and release the anger.

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Ok, about the red dot thing.

I've been facing this bug too, but what I've discovered is that this happen every time I send a message to a certain Iphone user, I don't know if it can be a problem on how the Iphone version of whatsapp sends the confirmation of received that mess up with our version or what, but to get rido of them I have to restart the app several times (as suggested in some previous posts). The other thing that i can say is that this user has in her status as Occupied.

I hope this information helps the developers to squash this bug.

Regards, and thanks to them to bringing us back to life in so little time.

First of all Thanks everyone for all this, specially cepi and all who made wazapp works!!
and second i can't register. i tried with bluestack but doesnt work. i had an old code, but it doesnt work now.
i have read the last 30 pages at least, and i noticed that some ones have the same problem as me.
thanks for everything!!

Posts: 137 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Netherlands

Yes this guy almost got me banned also, i got a warning.
He is annoying and does not want to read previous pages. I would suggest not to help him anymore, because he dissed the devs.

The Following User Says Thank You to sigpro For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,023 | Thanked: 4,421 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Argentina
Originally Posted by djcrash1981 View Post
Ok, about the red dot thing.

I've been facing this bug too, but what I've discovered is that this happen every time I send a message to a certain Iphone user, I don't know if it can be a problem on how the Iphone version of whatsapp sends the confirmation of received that mess up with our version or what, but to get rido of them I have to restart the app several times (as suggested in some previous posts). The other thing that i can say is that this user has in her status as Occupied.

I hope this information helps the developers to squash this bug.

Regards, and thanks to them to bringing us back to life in so little time.
Please open wazapp using terminal
Chat with your iphone user friend and PM me the log
Let's see whats going on
CallBlocker for Harmattan

Support my work:
Paypal / Bitcoin

Posts: 485 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Galiza
Tarek Galal uploaded Wazapp v0.2.6.100, an updated version with the login fixed. here's the link
Don't know what more featured this implements, or what are the differences between old 0.2.6 and Cepi's builds, if any.

EDIT: Ok, it seems is the same 10092012-2100 CepiPerez build, checked MD5SUM

Last edited by Hariainm; 2012-09-11 at 16:32.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hariainm For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Hariainm View Post
Tarek Galal uploaded Wazapp v0.2.6.100, an updated version with the login fixed. here's the link
Don't know what more featured this implements, or what are the differences between old 0.2.6 and Cepi's builds, if any.
Hi' i'm Using it. works ok!!!. I don't try to register the account, I use bluestacks to get the code. I can send picture and all that things

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp