Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 1,163 | Thanked: 1,873 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ The Netherlands
Originally Posted by Ntweat View Post
I do not know about whats going on with wazzap people..
Tried checking it up, but with no use..
But whatever may come..
I will not change my phone as long as I can hold on to it, I will..
Over the years I have grown to Love my phone..
Would be nice to have whatsapp on N900..
But never gonna change it for whatsapp

P.S. I agree that time has come to join hands
P.S. Why dont we write another open source app like whatsapp and make other people change
Wether I like it or not but I grew dependent on whatsapp. Well I will not abandon my N900 before Christmas anyway and I will see what happens. By that time I will grow custom without having whatsapp and problem solved

I won't change my N900 for anything! Even if a new phone pops up I will start going to use the phone for the communication part and my N900 for the rest. Don't worry I won't leave this community before my N900 dies, hardware wise, of course...
Pierogi, Lanterne, Cooktimer, Frogatto
N9 16GB loaded with:
Kernel-Plus
--
[TCPdump & libpcap | ngrep]
--
donate

The Following User Says Thank You to mr_pingu For This Useful Post:
Posts: 15 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Pune, India
Originally Posted by mr_pingu View Post
Wether I like it or not but I grew dependent on whatsapp. Well I will not abandon my N900 before Christmas anyway and I will see what happens. By that time I will grow custom without having whatsapp and problem solved

I won't change my N900 for anything! Even if a new phone pops up I will start going to use the phone for the communication part and my N900 for the rest. Don't worry I won't leave this community before my N900 dies, hardware wise, of course...
Yaay..!!! thats the spirit.. I was offered a new BB fr my birthday a couple of months back... I refused it cause I am addicted to N900..
People around me call it "heavy", "a brick", "assault weapon", "baby elephant" etc.. But I Love it and will not change it for the world..
I will go back to primitive way of texting if needed.. (The people I care for most are mostly on texts)

P.S. My N900 did die hardwarically.. Took it to Nokia, but as usual their old saying.. "Liquid damage" ... They say that everytime to void warranty. Has happened with me 3 to 4 time.. Once they showed me a microscopic white dot to void my warranty.. :P And they were asking for $76 for the repair but I got it done in $17

The Following User Says Thank You to Ntweat For This Useful Post:
Posts: 17 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Heerlen, Netherlands
I think, 6-7 month ago, I got a brand new Galaxy Nexus from my provider.. I just gave it to a friend, N900 is more interesting

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evgeniy1987 For This Useful Post:
Guys, sorry, anyone knows if the daily issue could be solved?

d!

Originally Posted by thedarkus View Post
Guys, sorry, anyone knows if the daily issue could be solved?

d!
well... according to Scorpius a few post ago, it can take a while (a few weeks) to fix the new encryption methode.

So you need to text your friends ore buy a new phone if you can't wait

And yes, it's a pit/shame that whattsapp blocked it again..

The Following User Says Thank You to LaRoi For This Useful Post:
Really its a pity...
We should have an emulator so that we can run android apps on N900 as well..
Just an Idea

The Following User Says Thank You to Ntweat For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by LaRoi View Post
well... according to Scorpius a few post ago, it can take a while (a few weeks) to fix the new encryption methode.

So you need to text your friends ore buy a new phone if you can't wait

And yes, it's a pit/shame that whattsapp blocked it again..

Not a problem for me, dude. I won't trow away my loved N900 for any reason. I prefer to wait for scorpius to fix the issue, if it can be fixed. Otherwise, f*ck whatsapp, I can live without.

Oh, this is the right place and the right time to say a big "thank you" to Scorpius for the great work done with Yappari

d!

Last edited by thedarkus; 2012-10-10 at 10:59.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedarkus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 102 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Istanbul TURKEY
Yes.. For all your support for us, big thanks Scorpius... i'll use my n900 as long as i can, whether i can use whatsapp or not..
On peut vivre sans whatsapp biensur...

The Following User Says Thank You to gkhnkrts7 For This Useful Post:
I agree with you thedarkus...!!!!
BIG BIG Thank You to Scorpious for letting us enjoy the fun of whatsapp on our beloved N900..!!!

It is a pity. But as someone says before I have my N900 since 4 years ago and I pretty sure I will not change it until it died.

Thanks a lot to Scorpius again, and I'm sure he will fix this problem in a couple of weeks.

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp