Notices

Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
For some reason I cannot create a Donate button on PayPal? Maybe because I'm from Croatia?
You can click on my Flattr link in my signature.
Or you can just say Thanks

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to knobtviker For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by li_sa View Post
Oh man thank you for this extraordinary idea! why are so many agressive people here?!
I didnt ask you what i should do with paypal i asked about OTHER WAYS to donate. hope you are able to understand the difference
you don't understand. I want him to have a paypal acc so I can pay easy or else I will just buy him a beer. Both is fine with me.

The Following User Says Thank You to Zvjer For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Zvjer View Post
you don't understand. I want him to have a paypal acc so I can pay easy or else I will just buy him a beer. Both is fine with me.
My bad then so many agressive messages here so i got you wrong. i'm very sorry. plus I saw a paypal account on wazapp.im

The Following User Says Thank You to li_sa For This Useful Post:
...and we want to pay/donate via nokia store.

Anyway: thanks a lot to all you guys!!

get a flatr account and you can use your paypall account as much as you like to donate knobtviker

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Teun For This Useful Post:
hi tgalal ,
I'd like to tell you that i try to sync the contacts on bluestacks and it worked so ... ?

Originally Posted by knobtviker View Post
For some reason I cannot create a Donate button on PayPal? Maybe because I'm from Croatia?
You can click on my Flattr link in my signature.
Or you can just say Thanks
As I can not donate (yet), I'll purchase your "Dropian" app in the store... and make sure we get more than 1000 pages before New year's eve

Last edited by Dazsa; 2012-11-04 at 22:23.

Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
Well, my PP account is linked to my email knobtviker [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com
If you wish, that's the email for it.

Anyways, rev your engines... ;D

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to knobtviker For This Useful Post:
Posts: 206 | Thanked: 112 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Netherlands
Why is everyone here so paranoid ?? we have also SMS ;-) and the most providers you can send 3000 sms in one month ( here in the Netherlands ) scroll to the underground and watch ;-p al the people waiting here for one thing THE FIX OFF WAZAPP , and how much everyone works.....translation blablabla........wazapp is not perfect , and it's the question will wazapp ever 100% working smooth.....?? it's not the first time that it false and i thing even not the last

The N9 is a very great phone and i'm happy with it.....but is not a perfect phone....and i think everybody here knows that , the last update pr 1.3 are very nice but the N9 have many bugs in it and when you looks in nokia's apps shop , than i will cry !!! the last 3 month's there no update for nothing......and for a phone about 450 euro is it realy a shame for nokia

When Tgalal have a update , then hey makes me very happy , but i swear.....about 2 or 3 Mount's , the same issue is bag

Dear friends , make a lot off fun and let we all hope that the dream off the N9 hold standing and we have a lot off pleasure from this machine hopefully for the next year

Amen ;-)

The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony1971 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,023 | Thanked: 4,421 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Argentina
It simple...
If you want to donate to Bojan, just but Dropian from store
CallBlocker for Harmattan

Support my work:
Paypal / Bitcoin

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CepiPerez For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp