Moderator | Posts: 2,622 | Thanked: 5,447 times | Joined on Jan 2010
Guys, I enabled the home screen rotation and look what I found: the homescreen rotates behind the lockscreen while you swipe it away. I love when effects are real to the bone, though to make it perfect you should be able to swipe the menu up and down with the other finger.

http://youtu.be/d5kNatJI9nM

Nemo UX blog: Grog
My website: qwazix.com
My job: oob

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to qwazix For This Useful Post:

I bought it on phoneandphone (auchan website mobile service, powered by phoneandphone actually) i bet they imported the N9 to sell it, just like meilleurmobile in France plan to do also. I maybe can delete my buy before 7 days if something's wrong, that's the law but back to zero, have to find anoter one.

30mn of idle screensaver more and battery got down 6% again (no background connection, synch every 30mn only, only 2g...) this is really crap i think i have a problem

Hey everybody! This thread has more than 10,000 posts and more than 1,000,000 views - what a fantastic representation of the level of interest.
Does anybody in Nokia HQ read this stuff? More to the point, do they *get it*?

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
n9 sucks hell lumia 800 WAY better

Posts: 658 | Thanked: 777 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Norway
mike: in what way?

Posts: 74 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
I've already tried the 800 and it is great but I dont thinks its way better. It's better than it's WP competitor (especially the HTC ones), but its different to N9 hence the os and then it's a matter of taste.
WP is very simple, but as with iphone, what you see is what you get. Theres no customization and very few settings that we can change.

is this thread set to scores a world record?!!!

Posts: 307 | Thanked: 312 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ P.A.
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
Care to explain why ?

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by scapegoat845 View Post
Care to explain why ?
because elop says soo and he is my hero woho

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post:
Thanks to the posts in this topic i read about battery issues,

I gave time to my battery to adjust itself, made 2/3 full charges and used the N9 till it stops by itself, then charged it again 100% when it was turned off, and for the first time today i experienced a normal/positive battery life, not that bad :

100% charged at 6am and arrived at 0% at 8pm this evening with a lot of stuff today (more than one hour loud music, a lot of web browsing all day at office , metro and lunch time, downloaded 15 videos from youtube around 50mo each, 10 sms, deleted and checked some pics i have around 1500 photos in my gallery to check)

The screen light was 60%, edge 2g more than wifi (enough to quickly update emails, twitter and facebook) no background internet connections...

Thats fine for me, i'm ok to charge every nights or end afternoons if i can use it quite often all day or a looonng night from restaurant 8pm to end of a nightclub 6ami dont wanna compete and limit myself to absolutely use it 2 days or more...

Think my battery is ok now

Tags
disapoint, eflop, epic win!, laggy interface, n9 rox, so much win, wateriswet, who cares, whyyyyy??????