Notices

Posts: 1,023 | Thanked: 4,421 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Argentina
@lmiked:
It's not a bug. I did because some peolple wants it

@skyleth:
there's no need to incept
the best way is copy the libs to any folder, remove whatsapp and install all libs manually. Then they will stay forever
CallBlocker for Harmattan

Support my work:
Paypal / Bitcoin

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CepiPerez For This Useful Post:
Installed the latest Cepi release (having uninstalled the old version and rebooted phone) and still getting the same 'unknown error' / ' fail too many' / 'unknown reason' messages when I try to register

Unless I'm mistaken, I thought this release was meant to fix those issues?

Any idea what's gone wrong?

Originally Posted by bluefoot View Post
Installed the latest Cepi release (having uninstalled the old version and rebooted phone) and still getting the same 'unknown error' / ' fail too many' / 'unknown reason' messages when I try to register

that's weird.working fine on my side w/out need to uninstall previous version.

Originally Posted by bluefoot View Post

same problem

need a Guest House for temporary stay at Malaysia?
PM me

Posts: 6 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Accra, Ghana
Hi Everyone!

I am in Ghana, I am a new at this, so please bare with me and help me out. I have an N9,16GB,PR1.3.

I have downloaded Cepi's deb.file but I receive fail:too:many and fail:unknown reason responses whenever I try to register. I have tried everything failing? try me but it's not working. I have rebooted my phone many times but get the same messages. I have tried

I only have terminal and file manager on my phone. I love N9 and I really need wazapp so badly.

Thanks.

to the last users: did you ever registered an account? if so, use the old code, it works (I just did it)

if not, try registering on an android/iOS phone, on android virtual machine or Bluestacks on your pc, or something along these lines and using the code on your N9.

also, someone should edit the topic's first post to include these items.

Posts: 464 | Thanked: 338 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ UK, Northwest
Originally Posted by apacrombie View Post
Hi Everyone!

I am in Ghana, I am a new at this, so please bare with me and help me out. I have an N9,16GB,PR1.3.

I have downloaded Cepi's deb.file but I receive fail:too:many and fail:unknown reason responses whenever I try to register. I have tried everything failing? try me but it's not working. I have rebooted my phone many times but get the same messages. I have tried

I only have terminal and file manager on my phone. I love N9 and I really need wazapp so badly.

Thanks.
FFS

First: try reading the last few pages of this particular thread, or use the search function, or do both.

Second: no one NEEDS any app so badly and if you think you do then you have a serious problem.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dumpystig For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Accra, Ghana
Originally Posted by eduardomps View Post
to the last users: did you ever registered an account? if so, use the old code, it works (I just did it)

if not, try registering on an android/iOS phone, on android virtual machine or Bluestacks on your pc, or something along these lines and using the code on your N9.

also, someone should edit the topic's first post to include these items.
I have been able to register my wazapp. I just tried sending a message to my friend's iphone but he doesn't receive my messages and there's the red dot. any ideas?

The Following User Says Thank You to apacrombie For This Useful Post:
Bluestacks doesn't work for me.

Just tells me to "sit back and relax. we'll let you know when we're done verifying."

It always fails after 2 attempts and never sends me an sms, call function doesn't work either.

Edit: Successfully registered after borrowing a friend's Android phone.

Wazapp has now bricked my phone. When I went to synch contacts, it asked me if I wanted to close the application as it wasn't responding ... I clicked no. Totally frozen. Been like that for 10 minutes now. Will have to wait 3 days to use phone again - i.e. once charge has drained.

Beware.

Last edited by bluefoot; 2012-09-12 at 01:01.

Posts: 464 | Thanked: 338 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ UK, Northwest
Originally Posted by apacrombie View Post
I have been able to register my wazapp. I just tried sending a message to my friend's iphone but he doesn't receive my messages and there's the red dot. any ideas?
See Post#4359

FFS x2

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp