Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by Mikeyboy View Post
some of my contacts have the yellow dot, does that mean their account is disabled on her/his mobile phone?
I have contacted some of my contacts who i encountered to have the yellow dot with, basically the reason was that their account was either disable or not properly set up.

Posts: 55 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Perú.
For me, it works sometimes and the other times it just says "Connecting", regardless Wi-Fi or 3G.

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Bucharest/Romania
Originally Posted by RazorNoobish View Post
For me, it works sometimes and the other times it just says "Connecting", regardless Wi-Fi or 3G.
i have the same problem, since this morning it says "Connecting"... i have reinstall the app, but nothing happend, still the same "Connecting" message..
any ideea?

The Following User Says Thank You to as21ro For This Useful Post:
Posts: 55 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Perú.
Sometimes it "fixes" itself when i tap on Quit and then proceed to re-open the app.

Posts: 7 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Malaysia
First of all, HELLO everyone!

After following maemo.org since I bought my N9 in Oct 11, and receiving so much help from everyone, I thought I should really join in the fun. So here is my first ever post on TMO! (I wanted so much to post earlier during Wazapp development but thought best to keep my mouth shut and let @tgalal get on uninterrupted =P). This community/forum reminds me a lot of a Japanese Drama series called “Densha Otoko”, lot's of commaradery.

On topic/ Tarek Galal, thank you so much for your hard work and patience in developing this wonderful app. And also to all the folks who helped him along the way, you know who you are. Thank you and keep up the great work guys! \^.^/

On the app, I initially had the red dot problem but all is fixed with 0.1.8 update, I am in Wazapp bliss.

It's amazing how, within a day or two, a few awesome folks (again, you know who you are) have come up with really cool UI tweaks/customizations for all to share. Amazing. Thank you guys. Perhaps this will help @tgalal in his future updates. I'm really just an amateur so probably will read up more on how I can do these tweaks myself, but I am more than happy with how it is and just wait for the UI updates in the next release

Thank you everyone for all your efforts in making the N900/N950/N9 greater everyday.

Again, thank you @tgalal !!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Izuan For This Useful Post:
Posts: 198 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Dubrovnik, Croatia
one suggestion... lot of space in the text bubbles is wasted - let's use it to be able to see more bubbles one one screen... here's a photo, You'll get the point - move the time from the bottom upthere in the same line with the name, and cut the ex-time-line away to free that space...

[tw] @kegnatz

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zelig For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,023 | Thanked: 4,421 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Argentina
For those who can't wait for tgalal adding "change status"
I've made a little command app
Just copy the file to /home/developer/bin (or another folder with exec permission) and run in terminal.

Usage:
wsatus PHONENUMBER "MY NEW STATUS"

Example:
wstatus +5491122224875 "hello world!"

Download:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12134784/MEEGO/wstatus
CallBlocker for Harmattan

Support my work:
Paypal / Bitcoin

Last edited by CepiPerez; 2012-05-20 at 01:48.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to CepiPerez For This Useful Post:
Good nights, i need to know wath i have to do, because this message: " acconut failed. Either account expired or you need to remove your account from accounts manager and re register".

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by Shinoshi View Post
Good nights, i need to know wath i have to do, because this message: " acconut failed. Either account expired or you need to remove your account from accounts manager and re register".
Go to accounts > wazapp > delete the account.

Reregister in 12 hours.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Posts: 323 | Thanked: 209 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tampico, México
Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
For those who can't wait for tgalal adding "change status"
I've made a little command app
Just copy the file to /home/developer/bin (or another folder with exec permission) and run in terminal.

Usage:
wsatus PHONENUMBER "MY NEW STATUS"

Example:
wstatus +5491122224875 "hello world!"

Download:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12134784/MEEGO/wstatus
hi! Thanks for all ur mods i enjoy my wazapp way better with all ur stuff. I wanted to ask if its possible to display a nice squircle in the notification widget on the lock screen. Right now with every new notification it displays a plain square of the profile pic. Please let us know if its possible. Wazapp is almost perfect on the UI side. Beacuse of this awesome community

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp