Originally Posted by eMiL View Post
Awsome! I'm guessing it won't be long until there is a GUI for this?
Hi, where did you find the image with all those cubes? Is really nice!! :-)

Originally Posted by Cupraddict View Post
Thx guys! It's work fine now ^^
I only get a red background so if you can explain how u did I would be grateful. I might have been missed something

I enter the code for the css file and it seems to work so far. But the line with. Png say something about: the file or directory does not exist.
Hm?

Last edited by Jocke; 2012-01-23 at 19:19.

this is great is it also possible to change the music player background? ( the one when you are choosing songs)

Moderator | Posts: 2,622 | Thanked: 5,447 times | Joined on Jan 2010
I completely borked it. Now the icons are tiny (same size as the x button when you long-tap) and the swiping to switcher/feeds painfully slow. I reinstalled both libmeegotouchhome0 and meegotouchhome-nokia (it does replace all the css files, I checked), I also replaced all the files with the originals posted here but nothing. Oh, and I have 3 columns in portrait mode now not 4.

I don't know, maybe it keeps some cache or something...

Nemo UX blog: Grog
My website: qwazix.com
My job: oob

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to qwazix For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,137 | Thanked: 1,903 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Belarus
Hi.

I've tried to find source of problem with black background in weather widget on events desktop. And I've found it in source code of libmeegotouch.
I've opened bug report https://harmattan-bugs.nokia.com/show_bug.cgi?id=759. And I attached my patch to this bugreport.
Also we can see at screenshot (see below) events desktop after fixing of this bug.

Vlad.
Attached Images

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vasvlad For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
Originally Posted by vasvlad View Post
Hi.

I've tried to find source of problem with black background in weather widget on events desktop. And I've found it in source code of libmeegotouch.
I've opened bug report https://harmattan-bugs.nokia.com/show_bug.cgi?id=759. And I attached my patch to this bugreport.
Also we can see at screenshot (see below) events desktop after fixing of this bug.

Vlad.
Great that you already found the bug.
Is there a way for us non-developers to apply your patch easily?

Thanks!

Posts: 1,137 | Thanked: 1,903 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Belarus
Originally Posted by zehjotkah View Post
Great that you already found the bug.
Is there a way for us non-developers to apply your patch easily?

Thanks!

I can build libmeegotouch with my patch. But I don't know how you will solve problem with Aeges in your Harmattan device.

BR,
Vlad.

The Following User Says Thank You to vasvlad For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Jocke View Post
I only get a red background so if you can explain how u did I would be grateful. I might have been missed something

I enter the code for the css file and it seems to work so far. But the line with. Png say something about: the file or directory does not exist.
Hm?
Hi Jocke,

I only retry many times, and i don't know why it's working now, i think you do a mistake when you enter the line, be aware what you writing, try again!

Btw, i introduce you my background ^^

Simple, but massive! you like it?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cupraddict For This Useful Post:
That's a nice background and i'm glad that you replied because now i tried again and guess what, finally it works! I did copy and paste "meegotouch-desktop-bg.png" earlier. DOH!

i think with all the tweaks and stuff we really need a app like winter board for iPhone to easy apply all these scattered tweaks. I've been wanting something like that polished one since the n900 era.