Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by Patroclo View Post
The one in testing works.
Thanks for testing. If you don't see anything weird, feel free to vote it for extras. http://maemo.org/packages/package_in.../cleven/2.5-2/

Originally Posted by Empéror View Post
im terribly sorry for asking you again the_envy... which kernel-power will i use? there are 47,48,49,50 and latest 51. can you make a URL for specific KP? and how to enable extra-repo? please one more help just this one.

i know i bother you a lot. im sorry.
Well, stick to the latest stable power-kernel available. However, you should have noticed, however in latest kp51 injection drivers were included in kernel and because of this there is a cleven update in extras-testing as it`s not yet stable.
You can simply get both stable versions of kp50 + Cleven from extras or kp51 + Cleven from extras-testing (or extras-devel)

The Following User Says Thank You to the_envy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by the_envy View Post
Well, stick to the latest stable power-kernel available. However, you should have noticed, however in latest kp51 injection drivers were included in kernel and because of this there is a cleven update in extras-testing as it`s not yet stable.
You can simply get both stable versions of kp50 + Cleven from extras or kp51 + Cleven from extras-testing (or extras-devel)
Some correction is needed.

Cleven compatibility:
  • up to KP49 can be found in extras
  • up to KP50 can be found in extras-testing and
  • from and above KP51 can be found in extras-devel.
for more info check the wiki page.

Also, extras-devel is for developers and experienced testers that are comfortable with unstable devices and don't mind reflashing their device when things don't work. Read also this: http://wiki.maemo.org/Extras-devel

Last edited by Saturn; 2012-08-15 at 21:26.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
Hey guys, could someone on help me understand how to use reaver on cleven because it is written in the new version of cleven we dont need to use the workarounds as before.
Everytime i use the reaver, it jst says "waiting for beacon from [my mac address], so if anyone can help id appreciate it.
Oh thanks Saturn for this awesome application

Posts: 1,163 | Thanked: 1,873 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ The Netherlands
Saturn, I guess we need to push a kp50 compatible cleven ASAP in extras since kp50 (stable release) is extras

Come on people, one more vote and V 2.5-2 (KP50 compatible) is in extras
Vote here: http://maemo.org/packages/package_in.../cleven/2.5-2/
Pierogi, Lanterne, Cooktimer, Frogatto
N9 16GB loaded with:
Kernel-Plus
--
[TCPdump & libpcap | ngrep]
--
donate

Posts: 132 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ jodhpur
what do you mean from enough (for wep)?

Posts: 132 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ jodhpur
Originally Posted by mr_pingu View Post
1. Dictionaries here: http://www.offensive-security.com/wpa-tables/
3. Configure drivers:
Step 1: Load injection drivers and enable monitor mode:
Step 2: Scan
Step 3: Capture
Step 4: If you captured enough go to decrypt

Well, I think I didn't need to write this little guide as this UI is very self instructing.

@saturn. On decryption menu: When I press WEP the column gets bigger. If I press wpa, it becomes normal again. Is that on your device also that way? Else I will upload
screenies. Don't know if it's supposed to be that way but it looks very odd to me...
what do you mean from enough (for wep)?

Posts: 1,163 | Thanked: 1,873 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ The Netherlands
I always start cracking with 20k IVs on N900 seems, still continu capturing too...
Pierogi, Lanterne, Cooktimer, Frogatto
N9 16GB loaded with:
Kernel-Plus
--
[TCPdump & libpcap | ngrep]
--
donate

Originally Posted by mr_pingu View Post
Saturn, I guess we need to push a kp50 compatible cleven ASAP in extras since kp50 (stable release) is extras

I have now promoted it. It will be in extras shortly. cheers

The Following User Says Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 215 | Thanked: 448 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Burgas, Bulgaria
Saturn I believe you made the program switch the wifi to monitor mode using "iwconfig wlan0 mode monitor" but that way you cant inject packets properly. You can see that with that simple command
Code:
aireplay -9 wlan0
. To be able to inject, you must issue
Code:
airmon-ng start wlan0
That way a new device is created (mon0). This device is able to sniff AND inject. You can try and see if the device can inject successfully with
Code:
aireplay -9 (device)
Your method
Code:
Trying broadcast probe requests...
No Answer...
My method
Code:
Trying broadcast probe requests...
Injection is working!

Last edited by tanago; 2012-08-20 at 19:54.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tanago For This Useful Post:

Tags
aircrack, cleven, reaver