Active Topics

Posts: 97 | Thanked: 103 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ switzerland
Originally Posted by caprico View Post
Switzerland - but still on "Paid" and order number doesn't work yet on FedEx (1st wave pre-order Euro 100 option). 4 days since the last orders switched from "Paid" to "Picking" - but as we know by now, those status updates aren't reliable
Switzerland - I have it "in picking" since about last thursday I think? Can't remember. But the FedEx reference tracking gives me no results at all.

To be fair though, the fedex reference tracking doesn't return me any results for anybody else's Jolla order number either... Suspecting a faulty FedEx CH site.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ziller For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 2,622 | Thanked: 5,447 times | Joined on Jan 2010
to everybody that got a tracking number in scientific notation, use your order number in the second tab of the fedex tracking page, (search by reference or sth) which seems to only work in the desktop version of the site.

I know this has been mentioned before but I see people giving up hope because of that number, and nobody mentioned it for a few pages.

Nemo UX blog: Grog
My website: qwazix.com
My job: oob

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to qwazix For This Useful Post:
Posts: 193 | Thanked: 203 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Sofia, Bulgaria
Originally Posted by qwazix View Post
to everybody that got a tracking number in scientific notation, use your order number in the second tab of the fedex tracking page, (search by reference or sth) which seems to only work in the desktop version of the site.

I know this has been mentioned before but I see people giving up hope because of that number, and nobody mentioned it for a few pages.
200000419 results in "Not found"
Barnabas Collins

Posts: 123 | Thanked: 219 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Confederatio Helvetica
Originally Posted by ziller View Post
Switzerland - I have it "in picking" since about last thursday I think? Can't remember. But the FedEx reference tracking gives me no results at all.

To be fair though, the fedex reference tracking doesn't return me any results for anybody else's Jolla order number either... Suspecting a faulty FedEx CH site.
Mine is 15xx and still in Paid. No luck with the FedEx reference tracking either. I hope I'm wrong, but I suspect there's a problem with non-EU shipping...

Posts: 9 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Berlin/Germany
According to Fedex my Jolla will arrive tomorrow.

The Following User Says Thank You to Matti For This Useful Post:
Posts: 53 | Thanked: 104 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Veska, Czech Rep.
#200001709 picked up by FedEx at about 15:30 UTC, now its in transit. Estimated delivery seems to be sometime tomorrow. Too bad I'll be away from home most of the time :-/
But anyway, my christmas present is getting closer, seems like I was nice this year after all

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jamar For This Useful Post:
Posts: 11 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ France
By looking fedex site, mine #200001330 too si scheduled for tomorrow

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Fedex state change:

6:37 pm
Left FedEx origin facility
VANTAA FI
5:38 pm
Picked up

probadly alot more shipped now so check your fedex

https://www.fedex.com/fedextrack/

The Following User Says Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post:
Posts: 388 | Thanked: 1,340 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Finland
Originally Posted by lupastro View Post
To send a couple of messages to twitter is not the most stressful thing in the world. It can even be done while sitting on the toilet......
And then be torn apart by people, like now.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to att For This Useful Post:
Just got a tracking number . First wave, first day 0€ pre-order.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubbless For This Useful Post: