It's a silly line in perl, I put it into .sh script:
perl -ne 'print if (rand() < .02)' /home/user/music.list > /home/user/playlist.m3u

Change .02 value for more songs in output.

And music.list was generated via something like 'find /home/user/MyDocs/Music/ -name *.mp3 -print0'

The Following User Says Thank You to Sorrow For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by ajalkane View Post
I can try... so it being 2 lines? Or 3? I'm not actually sure what QML allows, since the line can't contain enters.

Of course I might at the same time change the command to always run in shell (then enters would work as well) as that seems to confuse people sometimes as the shell commands do not work. I'll see if I get something working easily as I don't have much time for it at the moment.

And btw. thanks a lot for the donation a while back - the email provided in the donation didn't work, so I thank here in good context .
Thanks, but i mean not 2-3 different lines, i Mean one big window that content 1very long line.
It will be cool if you can add this.

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 123 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ Prague, Czech
Originally Posted by Garp View Post
Yes you were right beep profile don't work here, need to be ringing!
Simply set ringing to default rule. You have not defined rule for set ringing. After beep is set, phone stay in beep forever.

Posts: 1,313 | Thanked: 2,977 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
ProfileMatic is now translateable to different languages.

Please let me know what language you intend to do a translation for ProfileMatic, so that I can delay a release to include your translation. There's quite many strings, so more than one translator for a language doesn't hurt and should be pretty painless in Transifex.

Translating
Translations are done in transifex. Go here to create a translation:

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/profilematic/

To create translation to a language that has no translation yet, click on the "Request language" button. Select your desired language and continue. Once I have approved the request you'll be able to start translating.

If you want to help on translating an existing language, click on the existing language item and there click "Join team". Once the languate team leader or I have approved the request you can contribute.

Testing
You can test your translation with ProfileMatic version 2.2.0 or later. Right now I have uploaded a beta version that can be used to test translations. See the first page of this thread for link to test version.

To test a translation you must compile a *.qm file of your translation. To do that you need Qt Linquist, which is a free application (I couldn't find a good download link immediately, if anyone knows one that's good for Harmattan please link it). If you can't use Qt Linquist to create a .qm file you can let me know and I can compile one for you.

To test it on your device you must copy it to "/opt/profilematic/i18n/" with a correct filename. The filename must be in format "tr_<languagecode>.qm" or "tr_<languagecode>_<languagevariant>.qm".

For example these are valid filenames:

- tr_en.qm (english translation file)
- tr_en_GB.qm (english translation file for british english)
- tr_fi.qm (finnish translation)

Running ProfileMatic tries to use whatever language your system has been set to. If you want to use some other language, you can run it from terminal for example like this to use finnish translation:

Code:
LC_NUMERIC=fi /opt/profilematic/bin/profilematic

Last edited by ajalkane; 2013-07-23 at 21:20.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ajalkane For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ Czech Republic
ProfileMatic is now translateable to different languages.
Id like to do Czech translation, but I dont know how to do it, because project is opened for everyone
When I did translation to Wake On LAN also on Transifex, I just requested language and then I could translate online.
Any clue?

The Following User Says Thank You to cubik For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by cubik View Post
Id like to do Czech translation, but I dont know how to do it, because project is opened for everyone
When I did translation to Wake On LAN also on Transifex, I just requested language and then I could translate online.
Any clue?
I think the only difference is that in this case you don't have to request a language, you just create it and start translating.

Perhaps the other way would have been better and more controlled. But since there seems to be work going on already on Chinese translation, it might be best not to change it for now.

Dears,

I am starting to learn some script of Profilematic and this "trouble" me at the beginning...

I try to make folder "scripts" and there is an error as below:
--------
~ # mkdir /home/user/scripts
mkdir: can't create directory '/home/user/scripts': Permission denied
~ #
--------
https://www.dropbox.com/s/r1df0581a4...7_18-30-05.png

I need your help on this.

Tks!

Last edited by tonyhuynh; 2013-03-27 at 12:01.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
tonyhuynh,

/home/user/ (except for /home/user/MyDocs/) is user not root territory in simple words so just type that when opening terminal instead of doing it as devel-su...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 491 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Pordenone IT
Translations in progress
Here is listing of translations that are being worked on currently. If language you want to contribute is not listed here, please post here or let me know otherwise:

- Russian
- Czech (cubik)
- Polish
- Chinese
i would like to do italian translation but i don't know where upload my translation

The Following User Says Thank You to lorenzo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by lorenzo View Post
i would like to do italian translation but i don't know where upload my translation
As far as I've understood, you just go to the transifex site and you can do the translation online in the site. So no need to upload or download the translation, just do "Clone as new language" to create Italian translation.

In other news, the chinese translation seems to be 100%. That was fast, great teamwork from chinese N9-users!

The Following User Says Thank You to ajalkane For This Useful Post: