Posts: 1,313 | Thanked: 2,977 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
Originally Posted by ajalkane View Post
Testing version has been updated with the following changes:

* Brightness action
* Action volume has restore previous
* Fixes to aciton volume to more closely follow what is settable in harmattan UI

Available from here:

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=1022
Unfortunately I fumbled and some strings were not translateable in the new features. I have updated the beta (really a release candidate, except for translations) and the translation strings to transifex.

So in light of that, I'll wait a bit more. If the same translations that were ready today are ready during this week, I'll release it during this week. Otherwise during next week.

Posts: 1,552 | Thanked: 3,108 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Russia, 96
Hmm, I'll try to update russian translation in two next days

The Following User Says Thank You to Ancelad For This Useful Post:
Posts: 697 | Thanked: 137 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Hillerød, DK
I have a returning problem (even in v 2.2.3) with Default rule when it include Quickbar app.
With custom action 'stop smartsearch' and Launch application Moonshine no problem. But when include Quickbar to Launch application too very often the Quickbar is placed in left upper corner instead of in the bottom.
see attached log (and photo) profilematic_ok.txt for OK with Quickbar
and profilematic.txt for wrong placed Quickbar.
Sometimes instead of wrong placed Quickbar it goes into Safe mode (red warning) and when release this the Quickbar disappear and reboot needed to load it again.
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: txt profilematic_ok.txt (3.1 KB, 60 views)
File Type: txt profilematic.txt (3.1 KB, 65 views)

Last edited by Garp; 2013-08-13 at 12:58.

Posts: 11 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Montreal, Canada
Hi,
I don't know if I am using the app correctly, but I think something is not working.
I only have one rule + default rule.
The rule is to set the phone at silent while I am sleeping 11 pm to 7:30 am then it goes to default rule: ringing profile (max volume 100%) but for some reason it does not set the max volume all the time, it always set it to 40 or 50 % so I do not know what is going on, Am I doing something wrong? this is very straight forward?

Thanks

Originally Posted by Garp View Post
I have a returning problem (even in v 2.2.3) with Default rule when it include Quickbar app.
With custom action 'stop smartsearch' and Launch application Moonshine no problem. But when include Quickbar to Launch application too very often the Quickbar is placed in left upper corner instead of in the bottom.
see attached log (and photo) profilematic_ok.txt for OK with Quickbar
and profilematic.txt for wrong placed Quickbar.
Sometimes instead of wrong placed Quickbar it goes into Safe mode (red warning) and when release this the Quickbar disappear and reboot needed to load it again.
If I understand correctly, ProfileMatic starts Quickbar. So this is not ProfileMatic's bug. If ProfileMatic manages to start the application then what happens after that in the application is not in ProfileMatic's hands. So this is Quickbar's problem and I suggest you bring this issue up with Quickbar's developer.

Originally Posted by rennychj
Hi,
I don't know if I am using the app correctly, but I think something is not working.
I only have one rule + default rule.
The rule is to set the phone at silent while I am sleeping 11 pm to 7:30 am then it goes to default rule: ringing profile (max volume 100%) but for some reason it does not set the max volume all the time, it always set it to 40 or 50 % so I do not know what is going on, Am I doing something wrong? this is very straight forward?
Make sure your rule does not have "Restore previous" on. If you have that one on, then it overrides default rule and you will end up in morning with whatever ringing level that you had before the "silent" rule was activated.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ajalkane For This Useful Post:
@ajalkane, Thanks a lot, now it works peffect.
is there a way I can turn off the WIFI (internet connection) with a rule? I did not see it in the actions.
Thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to rennychj For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by rennychj View Post
@ajalkane, Thanks a lot, now it works peffect.
Good to hear.

is there a way I can turn off the WIFI (internet connection) with a rule? I did not see it in the actions.
Thanks
You can try this custom action recipe:

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=983

The Following User Says Thank You to ajalkane For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
ajalkane, hi..
Can you please add a new condition with BT ?
I'd like to see option (condition) - when connected to specific device by specific name (name of headset, speaker, another phone etc...)
Can you do this ?
Thanks

Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
ajalkane, hi..
Can you please add a new condition with BT ?
I'd like to see option (condition) - when connected to specific device by specific name (name of headset, speaker, another phone etc...)
Can you do this ?
Thanks
Please see here:

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=828

The Following User Says Thank You to ajalkane For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ajalkane View Post
Good to hear.

You can try this custom action recipe:

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=983
Is there any other way to do this rather than this?

I have tried your link but it is too complicated, I can not get it to work