Notices

Posts: 90 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ India, Canada
wooow thanks cepi, galal and knobs!! now the group picture shows up in the latest update!!!

Posts: 197 | Thanked: 145 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Dubai, U.A.E.
Originally Posted by nonikhanna View Post
wooow thanks cepi, galal and knobs!! now the group picture shows up in the latest update!!!

can you copy that link here im still having prob with thw media and profile pic.

Posts: 35 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ São Paulo, Brazil
Originally Posted by Zelig View Post
with the latest version 20092012-1225 idle consumption increased to 35mA... installed 15092012 again and idle consumption went down to usual 12-17mA (depending on 3g or wlan connection)…
and @omar451451:

I confirm that. I let wazapp opened overnight and the average power consumption (that before the latest version was ~30mA) was 60mA (on wlan).

It was measured by "Battery Usage" app (the app shows a warning message now, telling me that the avg power consumption has increased).

@Zelig: offtopic, how do you manage to spend only 12-17mA :O

Originally Posted by hharju View Post
I was wondering what all this complaining about the app not following the phone sound settings, when for me it was. Actually for a long time it didn't matter what my wazapp sound settings were since it was still following the phone settings, until suddenly about five minutes ago it swithed to using its own settings. Weird.

Anyway, here's an idea that I'd like to see in wazapp at some point. This is something found in the official whatsapp. The possibility to mute any chosen chat, group or otherwise. You press the chat and it gives you the option along with the normal "view details" and "delete chat". This would be great if one happens to take part in a large group chat.

Is there a fix available for the missing emoji in chat topics as seen above. And what can I do to get rid of that number above the contacts, that I got when I last synced my contacts? I also think it'd look better if those notification numbers where moved down just a little so they'd be completely on top of the button.

EDIT: Restarting the app removed the annoying number.

Anyway, cheers for the devs! Just got to love the work they're doing.
I guess the number you see above contacts refers to how many new contacts you have, I'm not sure as I have not tested that version yet though.

Guys, why to complain about every single change? Luckily, the devs ask our opinions and they try their best to please most users which is great, even if eventually they will choose what they consider is better for the app.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dazsa For This Useful Post:
Posts: 181 | Thanked: 106 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Bahrain
Originally Posted by cael_gomes View Post
and @omar451451:

I confirm that. I let wazapp opened overnight and the average power consumption (that before the latest version was ~30mA) was 60mA (on wlan).

It was measured by "Battery Usage" app (the app shows a warning message now, telling me that the avg power consumption has increased).

@Zelig: offtopic, how do you manage to spend only 12-17mA :O
overnight heavy wazapp usage and during morning too, both 3g and wifi mixed. and now im down to 3% battery, so its around 14-19mA. I think battery life is good with this one, specially on wifi.
but one bug, wazapp doesnt changes from 3g to wifi automatically for me.

Posts: 90 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ India, Canada
Originally Posted by BlazingBird View Post
can you copy that link here im still having prob with thw media and profile pic.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12134784/MEE...92012-1225.deb

here is the latest version.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nonikhanna For This Useful Post:
Posts: 26 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Scharel View Post
you can install Harmoji, this will install additional keyboards for emojis and enables emojis in the whole system
I read about this, but I'm slightly sceptic about any new keyboards, just in case they mess with the scandic letters (that I'd really hate to live without). And it's not like this particular bug causes any harm or even any annoyance. Has anyone experienced any problems with Harmoji?

Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
Since I brought the Harmoji to N9 I can guarantee you that no current state of your keyboards will be interrupted. You can disable the keyboards in total and just support the font.
After all, it is just a font...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to knobtviker For This Useful Post:
Posts: 246 | Thanked: 2,574 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Egypt, Cairo
Originally Posted by brkn View Post
I created an initial page. Feel free to contribute now.
y u no mention upstream :P

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tgalal For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,023 | Thanked: 4,421 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Argentina
hey tarek, stop spamming and apply my request on git :P
I have another one,, but I can't send if there's already a request

Nobody noticed that change status is not working?
CallBlocker for Harmattan

Support my work:
Paypal / Bitcoin

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CepiPerez For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp