Active Topics

Poll: Is your N9 in open mode?
Poll Options
Is your N9 in open mode?

Dears,

Does the reboot clear cache or not? As we can see it looks faster after reboot.

Can you try to optimize stocktwitter cache handling? I need to delete twitter cache every day otherwise Twitter gets unresponsive and crashes. (known problem)

Anyone here experience general scroll lag while play FLAC music files on stock Music player?

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by Sniper_swe View Post
Can you try to optimize stocktwitter cache handling? I need to delete twitter cache every day otherwise Twitter gets unresponsive and crashes. (known problem)
The updates for the Twitter app mention a more aggressive clearing of cache so have you updated and tried?

Yeah i have the lastet one. Was better for a while but now I'm back to clearing it daily with profilmatic or terminal.

Posts: 212 | Thanked: 184 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Sweden
In the Applications menu, the FasterN9 has the red question mark and installation failed underneath. When i try to uninstall i says: Installation failed. Installation interrupted. Try Again or Cancel. Try again just says that it can`t find the installation package. Cancel just cancels. What to do now? Terminal uninstall?

Posts: 491 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Pordenone IT
Originally Posted by Eminem View Post
In the Applications menu, the FasterN9 has the red question mark and installation failed underneath. When i try to uninstall i says: Installation failed. Installation interrupted. Try Again or Cancel. Try again just says that it can`t find the installation package. Cancel just cancels. What to do now? Terminal uninstall?
like me!! i reinstalled the 1.1.4

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Did you tried to reinstall 1.1.4-> remove-> install 1.1.5 ?
for me it installed without any problem over the 1.1.4.

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
anyone found that if fastern9 installed, wazapp will sometimes auto shutdown, but without fastern9, havent this problem?

Posts: 1,313 | Thanked: 2,977 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
Originally Posted by traysh View Post
Version 1.1.5 released.
Excellent release. I have been using it for some days and the phone is just snappy. In fact I was just a minute ago surprised that I had so many applications open. With the previous versions (and of course stock configuration) I could feel it using the phone when there was too many applications open.

I think it's time for another donation.