Posts: 1,023 | Thanked: 4,421 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Argentina
Originally Posted by youFailed View Post
You changed the share function on 1.0.3 from old 1.0.2. You get bored how many buttons you need to press, idk why you did that.
1.0.3 = you press share, you press add, you select contact, you press back, you press send, you press back again to go to message list, you select contact to continue chating with that person.

1.0.2 = you press share, you are redirected direct to contact list, you select contact , you are redirected direct to message with message sent to continue chatting with that person.

You see the difference?

Bug: Media gallery is working on settings but on contact profile , the list of files you sent /received dosent work anymore like in 1.0.2.

Bug2: images are sent in another position, with face down, left, right.

bug3: adds contacts that you deleted. not sure but 2 times happend.
That's because you can share with more than one person now. If you want to share something to one person only, then use the conversation send media function. It's faster than use share function.
CallBlocker for Harmattan

Support my work:
Paypal / Bitcoin

Originally Posted by karthick View Post
the whatsup version 0.3.4b works perfecting well in all ways and is stable the oly prob with it is we canot set prof pic..tats all
the new version of whatsup 1.0.0 is not good
We are in 1.0.3 now, and you will get 1.0.4 this week with more fixes and the new stupid "read" function included.

Support my work:
Paypal / Bitcoin

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to CepiPerez For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
That's because you can share with more than one person now. If you want to share something to one person only, then use the conversation send media function. It's faster than use share function.

i know this but is not a viable solution if you have many pictures that look almost the same/made in same place but different positions/same colour/etc , you always need to enter gallery and remember the name of exactly picture you wanna send because in conversation send media function you cant see fullscreen of picture/ preview picture.

Anyway i said this because i think was more practical default share options to be only for one person like in 1.0.2 was and add another option in settings to be like in 1.0.3 for more than 1 person or one option in settings to change the share style, for 1 person or for more.

These are only suggestions, i dont say how to do your job. Peace.
Waiting for 1.0.4 version.

Originally Posted by youFailed View Post
i know this but is not a viable solution if you have many pictures that look almost the same/made in same place but different positions/same colour/etc , you always need to enter gallery and remember the name of exactly picture you wanna send because in conversation send media function you cant see fullscreen of picture/ preview picture.

Anyway i said this because i think was more practical default share options to be only for one person like in 1.0.2 was and add another option in settings to be like in 1.0.3 for more than 1 person or one option in settings to change the share style, for 1 person or for more.

These are only suggestions, i dont say how to do your job. Peace.
Waiting for 1.0.4 version.
For this case, maybe adding a preview using long press can be a better solution. What do you think?

Support my work:
Paypal / Bitcoin

The Following User Says Thank You to CepiPerez For This Useful Post:
Posts: 56 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Novosibirsk, Russia
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
@pishta74 integrate in messaging and loose group chats, broadcasts and many other nice features? No, thanks
Just out of curiosity: messaging does support group chats (e.g. in skype), why they won't work with whatsup?

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
@Loginin just check features messaging app provide and whatsapp client have. Have any questions?

long press on group picture in a group details no longer opens the large preview (size like the picture size on view profile details for a contact)

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Novosibirsk, Russia
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
@Loginin just check features messaging app provide and whatsapp client have. Have any questions?
I understand that Whatsapp is richer in features. The real question is what maximal set of features messaging app internally supports. The set of features in messaging varies significantly from service to service, so it is not obvious what is possible and what is not (some services support attachments, some not, etc.) You as an author of extaplugins most probably know this and that is why I asked.

Last edited by Loginin; 2014-11-11 at 05:29.

Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
For this case, maybe adding a preview using long press can be a better solution. What do you think?
that will be a great feature if dosent cause any conflict . i say is the best option and practical .

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
@Loginin in that case nobody is interesting in making client which can't provide all features protocol have.

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:

Tags
cepi rocks, cepiperez, harmattan, whatsapp, whatsup