Notices

Posts: 2,290 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ UK
Originally Posted by jibrata View Post
I test all sony app in periogi but .....noting ...can a help me for this ?
Get close to your TV and test again. This is explained on the wiki pages

http://wiki.maemo.org/Pierogi

Wiki Admin
sixwheeledbeast's wiki
Testing Squad Subscriber
- mcallerx - tenminutecore - FlopSwap - Qnotted - zzztop - Bander - Fight2048 -

Before posting or starting a thread please try this.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sixwheeledbeast For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,986 | Thanked: 7,698 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Dayton, Ohio
Originally Posted by jibrata View Post
Need control PS2 plzzz help
Sorry for the late response. There is a keyset for the Playstation infrared port, that should (in theory) work for both the PS2 and PS3. (I've filed it as "Sony Playstation Keyset 1"). There's even a panel to support the special keys, which you should be able to find under the name "Playstation" in the panels menu. Please let me know if this works for you, I don't have a Playstation myself to test against...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Copernicus For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Fwiffo View Post
You could implement Sony home cinemas
LG TV works great though
I'll take another look at Sony; I would think, though, that you'd be able to control most of a home cinema through the existing TV keysets. Sony does an amazing job of keeping its remote controls compatible between devices (more so than any other manufacturer), so most Sony remotes will work fairly well with most Sony devices. Please let me know if you've got a device that isn't supported!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Copernicus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 383 | Thanked: 344 times | Joined on Jun 2013 @ Greece, Athens
Copernicus your app is awsome really
It is useful, and I have trolled so many people that doesn't know much about how ir works and that it is possible to use your phone as a remote control!
Well I have only a question(sorry if this is answered before...). Can we add our own ir codes(written by us or found from the internet) and if yes how can we do this?

Last edited by bill_klpd; 2013-09-04 at 09:07.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bill_klpd For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by bill_klpd View Post
Can we add our own ir codes(written by us or found from the internet) and if yes how can we do this?
Ah, right now, Pierogi has no way to add your own IR codes. Pierogi started out more as my own experiment to play with combining similar families of IR codes into a hierarchy; as such, the way I'm storing the data is kind of idiosyncratic (and, I've gotta admit, I'm still tweaking it), so I've not really wanted to expose it to the user just yet.

I should note, however, that the LIRC server is fully supported on the N900 (and has been the main tool that other N900 remote control software uses), so if you're already comfortable with LIRC config files, you can easily use that instead.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Copernicus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,290 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ UK
Is there a plan to push another "stable" version to extras in the future?

You maybe aware I am trying to contact maintainers and push worthy packages through to testing where possible. If not see here ...
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=90981

I appreciate the current version is a work in progress and it's up to you what your plans are for Pierogi; but I thought i'd ask

Either way, nice to hear from you again, hopefully we will see some pasta shaped updates soon

Wiki Admin
sixwheeledbeast's wiki
Testing Squad Subscriber
- mcallerx - tenminutecore - FlopSwap - Qnotted - zzztop - Bander - Fight2048 -

Before posting or starting a thread please try this.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sixwheeledbeast For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by sixwheeledbeast View Post
You maybe aware I am trying to contact maintainers and push worthy packages through to testing where possible. If not see here ...
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=90981
Nope, I wasn't aware. (I've been hiding under a rock for a while now...) Let me put my reworking of the Pierogi documentation back onto the front-burner, and try to polish it up for a proper release. Thanks!

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Copernicus For This Useful Post:
Thanks Copernicus. You made a great app for N900.

I have a Yamaha RX-V596 AV receiver. Although it isn't on Pierogi's device list, I can use Yamaha RX-395-RDS profile to control some of the functions of the device (like Volume Up/down, power, mute, sleep, input sources switch...).
The only problem I have is that I can't access setting menu as the profile doesn't has SET MENU button. Can you help me by creating a RX-V596 keysets?

The receiver named differently in global market. Some are called DSP A5 or HTR5250 ( http://www.remotecentral.com/cgi-bin...amaha/htr5450/ ,similar in name). The ID number of the remote is RAV210 ( I found http://lirc.sourceforge.net/remotes/yamaha/RAV207 , similar in name, I don't know if it work), and the remote part number is V4297600.

update: I tested http://lirc.sourceforge.net/remotes/yamaha/RAV207 with lirc and found most of the codes do work with my V596. If the following code can be added to Yamaha Audio Keyset 2, then almost all function will work.

AMP/TEST 0x857A
AMP/EFFECT 0x56A9
AMP/SET_MENU 0x9C63
AMP/TIME_LEVEL 0x8679
AMP/PRG_PLUS 0x58A7
AMP/PRG_MINUS 0x59A6

Last edited by nbfpops; 2013-09-29 at 12:33.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nbfpops For This Useful Post:
Please can you add the remote control of the sony camera alpha 58 ?
thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to davdav For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,163 | Thanked: 1,873 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ The Netherlands
Still doing requests? I added a davdav's request and a request of my own to the wiki
Pierogi, Lanterne, Cooktimer, Frogatto
N9 16GB loaded with:
Kernel-Plus
--
[TCPdump & libpcap | ngrep]
--
donate

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mr_pingu For This Useful Post:

Tags
infrared, pasta, remote, remote control