Unfortunately, not yet. Sorry, have been quite occupied lately. BTW, after doing so, I'll "announce" it here for sure.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
Hello!

I am trying Easy Debian right now, and I am not able to perform apt-get update. It look good at the begining, but then:

Err htp://packages.tspre.org lenny/main Packages
504 Gateway Timeout
Err htp://packages.tspre.org lenny/non-free Packages
504 Gateway Timeout
Err htp://packages.tspre.org lenny/contrib Packages
504 Gateway Timeout
Fetched 808kB in 1min 10s (11.5kB/s)
W: Failed to fetch htp://packages.tspre.org/dists/lenny/main/binary-armel/Packages.gz 504 Gateway Timeout

W: Failed to fetch htp://packages.tspre.org/dists/lenny/non-free/binary-armel/Packages.gz 504 Gateway Timeout

W: Failed to fetch htp://packages.tspre.org/dists/lenny/contrib/binary-armel/Packages.gz 504 Gateway Timeout

E: Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old ones used instead.
[root@m5v3e: /]

Is there something wrong?
PS: I have to do s/http/htp/ because of rules of this forum.

Posts: 915 | Thanked: 3,209 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Germany
@rhadesan:
You're right, the server is down.
Just deactivate that entry in your sources.list by prepending: #

It's quite a long time since I checked but afair there are no critical packages coming from this repository. It's safe not to use it.

Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
Estel and sulu:

Could either of you please send me your LXDE config files from your home directory?

I really don't think I should leave your images as part of my installer with the current config problems.

The Following User Says Thank You to qole For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,163 | Thanked: 1,873 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ The Netherlands
I just started to make my own image based on estels but is there really something wrong? I mean, what's missing besides LXDE config? I think it's quite stable and not much to edit?

I just wanted these files for completeness sake, without knowing what exactly was missing...

Posts: 915 | Thanked: 3,209 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by qole View Post
Estel and sulu:

Could either of you please send me your LXDE config files from your home directory?

I really don't think I should leave your images as part of my installer with the current config problems.
I'm not quite sure which of the files in my .config directory are from Easy Debian and which are from Maemo applications. Therefore I included everything that I think might be from ED. If something is missing nevertheless please tell me!
Attached Files
File Type: gz ed_config_sulu.tar.gz (11.4 KB, 75 views)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sulu For This Useful Post:
Thanks sulu, it's shame on me, but accidentally, I've unsubscripted from this thread Thus, totally forget about leaving image incomplete, without config files.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
-
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Moderator | Posts: 2,622 | Thanked: 5,447 times | Joined on Jan 2010
Hi, is there any way to install ff11 (iceweasel 11) on ED? I tried adding experimental repos but it gave me broken dependencies, something about gtk. I also tried to extract the deb to a folder and run the binary but that didnt work either

Nemo UX blog: Grog
My website: qwazix.com
My job: oob

1. You can try to download missing dependencies one by one, and see, if - at the end - You get something usable, thus, creating another releases mix, that we've just avoided

2. You can wait for new stable release, and try to dist-upgrade it, then - after that - fix all conflicts, just like Sulu di. (and, in very small addition, I).

Is Iceweasel 11 with it's great slowness worth that? Answer Yourself

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
-
-

Moderator | Posts: 2,622 | Thanked: 5,447 times | Joined on Jan 2010
I'ts just that I am a web developer and I want to be able to show off my work on my phone, and as firefox is my dev browser, most possibly I can show off work in progress. 3.5 is slowly becoming tooo old. On the other hand I think that after 3.6 they've improved a bit in terms of speed.

Nemo UX blog: Grog
My website: qwazix.com
My job: oob

Tags
beta, debian, easy debian, extras-devel, fremantle, i <3 qole, squeeze