-------------------

Last edited by bluefoot; 2012-07-12 at 15:51.

For the change log. Crappy 3G/WiFi connection has not changed. For god sake Nokia!!!??? It totally hangs and can't connect to either WiFi or 3G. It is going from working just fine to just "sorry you have to reboot". You have fixed 1000 whatever stuff. I can understand why you don't list them because I assume it's such minor things no one notice. I haven't seen one major bug solved, please tell me wrong.

Facebook still sucks as always. Still working till the end of time when opening a FB picture. Backwards and then check the picture again usually works. Most obvious that should have been fixed: chose picture from gallery. It starts from the oldest picture. Very hard to find bug...

Has anyone really found any fix that is a big "Thank you Nokia"? I wasn't expecting any new features but I had some naive thoughts that the nasty ones were going to be fixed. Once again, the Beta testers for the N9, you really suck!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diggler For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 2,622 | Thanked: 5,447 times | Joined on Jan 2010
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
I compared my clean flashed n9 running pr1.3 with Arie's clean flashed n9 running pr1.2... good?
I definitely remember it was there on PR1.2 but cant check now.

Nemo UX blog: Grog
My website: qwazix.com
My job: oob

Posts: 149 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Istanbul,Turkey
Originally Posted by ssjmec View Post
Anyone of you notice that the facebook and twitter notification notifies faster? In PR1.2, I have my automatically update feed items at 10 minutes and it only notifies every 10 minutes. I have same setting now but I receive the notification 5 minutes (or less).
Yeah i noticed that too.Specially twitter app.

The Following User Says Thank You to trayhoper For This Useful Post:
Posts: 674 | Thanked: 191 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Buenos Aires, Argentina
I think Gtalk disconnection bug is solved. It use to disconnect but it has no problem reconnecting when I switch to another source: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=85110

The Following User Says Thank You to alephito For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by qwazix View Post
I definitely remember it was there on PR1.2 but cant check now.
in pr1.2 the status message is shown in the chat window on the top right hand side only...

on 1.3 you get it above the text box area as well as when someone calls you using skype etc. a grey box appears with the status message...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Well i found out that...i had fw.1.2 singapur product code, that i had peoblems with wifi low signal...but the other part very important for meego users, the sound mixing that i couldn't do with it...for ex...playing a sound on internet and playing fm-radio or youtube or recording the sound i play on internet....but hey...now i em able to do that on fw.1.3 central european product code.
The recording sound is thru speaker...but not thru internal hardware.
I em sure mixing sounds didn't work on fw.1.2...it was rejecting one or the other and even crashed, that i was anger i allmost trow it away and go back to symbian..bcz symbian can do this all...so check out for yourself and use prorecorder or so...

i don't know if this has been mentioned, but this has not been resolved

When you type in a textbox, say, google search - and what you type takes up more than the length of the search box - when you try to delete a word that extends past the visible part of the textbox, the word reappears as soon as you have tried to delete all the characters

Does that make sense?

I thought this would surely have been one of the things fixed in PR1.3

Last edited by Dared; 2012-07-12 at 12:21.

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
@Moporg
Seems to have been a few others since you last updated, added them to the Google doc.
Some of them we might want to get further verification I guess? Up to your discretion.

TY.

Originally Posted by Diggler View Post
<SNIP>Has anyone really found any fix that is a big "Thank you Nokia"? I wasn't expecting any new features but I had some naive thoughts that the nasty ones were going to be fixed. Once again, the Beta testers for the N9, you really suck!
We've seen quite a few that have now been verified, added to OP & Google doc, & mentioned in that Nokia conversations article.
Many of them appreciated & respected, given the rapidly dropping resources the team's had to work with, esp. over the last 9mth.

Last edited by jalyst; 2012-07-18 at 20:28. Reason: typo

Will try to add those missing bugs to 1st post before my vacation to italy. But can't promise....

The Following User Says Thank You to Morpog For This Useful Post: