Originally Posted by kojacker View Post

Edit:
jackburton, I added a query on your behalf to this thread - hopefully someone might have some advice. Have you thought of just not using scratchbox in the meantime?
Thanks, Kojacker. I saw that. I'm going to go ahead and get the Qt SDK and see what the QEMU images have built into them.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jackburton For This Useful Post:
Got word back from Paolo and Kesrut that their devices arrived ok, it's just 2 guys - netvandal and Wikiwide - left. Still no luck guys?

Cybot950 - Control a robot with your N9/N950
SMSPetFeeder - Build a Bluetooth/SMS dog feeder with Qt, N950, and arduino
Nerf950 - Use your N9/N950 to fire a Nerf gun

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kojacker For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Got word back from Paolo and Kesrut that their devices arrived ok, it's just 2 guys - netvandal and Wikiwide - left. Still no luck guys?
Quick reply...
Zero, naught, nil, null, none, nothing, nought, nullo, cero, nula, 零 (líng in Chinese, Rei in Japanese), 영(Yeong in Korean). No letter, no device.
Best wishes.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wikiwide For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Wikiwide View Post
Quick reply...
Zero, naught, nil, null, none, nothing, nought, nullo, cero, nula, 零 (líng in Chinese, Rei in Japanese), 영(Yeong in Korean). No letter, no device.
Best wishes.

I'm going to message qwazix and see if we can reach out to the Nokia rep, maybe he/she can offer some clues when these two devices (yours and netvandals') were sent and perhaps get some tracking info. We might reach out directly, but we'll keep you up to date with whatever we find out.

Edit: email sent to qwazix.

Last edited by kojacker; 2012-11-18 at 23:21.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kojacker For This Useful Post:
Posts: 16 | Thanked: 39 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bs, Italy
I can quote Wikiwide, still no luck

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to netvandal For This Useful Post:
Posts: 64 | Thanked: 130 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ San Francisco, CA
Bad NEWS,.... I got an update from Nokia:

Thank you for contacting Nokia Publish Support.

Unfortunately, the harmattan-dev is still down until further notice. Please check this discussion thread for further update: http://www.developer.nokia.com/Commu...attan-dev-down

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ikkysleepy For This Useful Post:
I notice the issue of dirksonguers' broken N950 was mentioned in the council meeting notes. Hopefully you're getting some progress on this Dirk, and something can be worked out.

Originally Posted by ikkysleepy View Post
Bad NEWS,.... I got an update from Nokia:
I'm not sure the news is any worse or anything different than what we already knew, ikkysleepy. Here's the last two updates from the Nokia Developer Community manager (bottom one from yesterday) on the status of the maintenance.

The intention is to restore the site. It is down for maintenance while we investigate a security issue - currently we are waiting on a redirect to an information page. We don't yet have an ETA on its restoration.

Apologies for the inconvenience. We take security issues very seriously and will shut sites down if there is any risk to user's personal data.
I have been told that this is being worked on and we will be informed when the job is done. I appreciate this is not at all helpful but unfortunately that is all the information that is available.
It sounds to me that it's still being worked on ok and he still expects it to be back before too long.. is there anything in particular you needed from the site ikkysleepy? Maybe we can help find it in the meantime?

I must admit I'm not sure I've ever looked at this Harmattan-Dev site, now that it's down and I can't see it I'm finally curious what was on it

Last edited by kojacker; 2012-11-20 at 00:19.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kojacker For This Useful Post:
Hi all, I think we can go ahead and start distributing the bounty while the last 2 devices are being tracked down. At the moment the Bounty total stands at a healthy Eur 805.94 - many thanks to everyone who contributed! We're going to divide this by 7 to make 7 equal shares. The amount is a little awkward to divide up so I've added a little more euros in the pot to bring it up to 812, which equals an even 116 euros per category.

I'm pressed for time today, but tomorrow I'm going to work out the list of bounty share winners and have them posted for you all to see. I'm going to ask for the paypal address of each winner then. I'm sorry, yes I know we're always asking you for details and stuff but well.. Once I get those i'll pass them over to zehjotkah who'll send the money as soon as he's able. We know money is always useful but especially at Christmas/winter time, so we want it to be with you asap.

Because netvandal's device hasn't arrived, i won't re-assign the two bounty shares from the Location & Navigation category just yet until we know what's happening with that.

Btw Wikiwide and netvandal, did anyone from Nokia get in contact about your missing devices? or any other updates since?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kojacker For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Btw Wikiwide and netvandal, did anyone from Nokia get in contact about your missing devices? or any other updates since?
Quick reply...
No updates, yet.
I will surely contact you as soon as any news arrive - when it happens.
Land of great island isn't exactly close to Finland, so the mail, be it by air or water, has reason to be quite late, I suppose...
Best wishes.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wikiwide For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 2,622 | Thanked: 5,447 times | Joined on Jan 2010
Unfortunately I don't have any updates either. I didn't get any reply from Nokia yet. I will wait until Monday so that a fair amount of time has passed and try again with another contact.

I hope I won't be needing to and that a device will be waiting for you on your door Monday morning.

Nemo UX blog: Grog
My website: qwazix.com
My job: oob

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to qwazix For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy new year, mcc2012, merry christmas