Posts: 1,548 | Thanked: 7,510 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Czech Republic
Thats a late generation Sharp Zaurus, isn't it ?

Ah yes, a Cxxx Zaurus. I still have a SL-5500. The first pocket-able device I ran Kismet on

Originally Posted by 48GX View Post
ooohhh hardware keyboard...

that's why I still use the best one...

regards
YYYYEEESS!!! I still have mine from waaaay back in the day and it still works. I keep it because I dont have the heart to get rid of it. The freaking battery on that thing lasted me nearly two weeks! And yes a lot of people care more about form than function (and having what's popular) and will "deal" with the fact that touchscreen isn't as good as a keyboard. Would you rather type your thesis on a laptop or a freaking I-pad? Granted, one would hope to know it was not designed for word processing, but there are people out there that would beg to differ haha. Yes the world is slowly becoming idiocracy.

Moderator | Posts: 2,622 | Thanked: 5,447 times | Joined on Jan 2010
I still like the N950 design more. Metal construction is one thing, and secondly I think that the tapered design looks sexier on thicker devices than the rounded one. Just as the E7 seems thicker than the N950 at first glance but it isn't.

Nemo UX blog: Grog
My website: qwazix.com
My job: oob

The Following User Says Thank You to qwazix For This Useful Post:
Elop is a trojan horse...