Notices

Moderator | Posts: 2,622 | Thanked: 5,447 times | Joined on Jan 2010
Hm, maybe something doesn't get set (or unset) correctly. I'll have a look at it. However this may take some time as I will be really busy until christmas.

Nemo UX blog: Grog
My website: qwazix.com
My job: oob

The Following User Says Thank You to qwazix For This Useful Post:
OK, It seems that the horizontal lines disappeared. Which is great but here comes another problem.... Every time I take a photo with rawcam, it does not show up in gallery.
Only when I connect the phone to computer, I can see that they are inside DCIM folder (both dng and jpeg) but they are not showin in phone's gallery.
Strange and peculiar...

See pages 6 and 7 of this thread. Known tracker bug.
Edit: Click here for the fix.

Last edited by qwazix; 2012-12-26 at 23:51.

Thanks, the problem is fixed!
For now on, everything works perfectly and I love the app! Till this day, I do not see any flaws with the app, everything is working great to me.
Personally I think N9 is one of the best phones Nokia ever made.
Not only it shoots with full, wide 16:9 but it also shoots them in raw!
And let's face it, 90% of your "best shots" come from a mobile phone.

Here's a pic I took lately with your awesome app :

Cheers,
Phil

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PhilG13 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 498 | Thanked: 836 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Finland
I hope this is not deemed too much off topic, but can anyone point me to some EASY EXPLAINING site to help on how to best use all these setting options we have pcam? I know nothing of photography and have no clue what all the settings in this app mean and what are availeble.

I know there are lot of them in the web, but as it always is with internet, a newbie needs to do alot of filtering to get even the basics dug up.

Big thanks to qwazix for this great app.

The Following User Says Thank You to Boxeri For This Useful Post:
Hello all user pcam..
today im trying a pcam on my device its great thanks for creating this app.. but i have a problem mydocs memory are full so i decided to uninstall this app :'(
but why after uninstall my free space on mydocs only left 5 mb how to clear it fully my free mydocs before around 35mb.
im using from extras.. and i want to report too after install the pcam 2 time the app close by self i have a line strip hanging like crashing/no respons its that normal guys...
can any help me.. Thanks you

Posts: 230 | Thanked: 302 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Helsinki, Suomi (Finland)
@qwazix

For what amount of donation (if at all) would you consider adding possibility to take timed photos? This means repeated photos at chosen intervals, with settings (exposure, focus etc.) inherited from the first shot and ability to have screen going standby when shooting.

I ask this because it's probably quite easy to implement and maybe I could give some incentive for it.

@ladoga, I have something far more interesting in mind which would fulfil your requirements, but my hands are more than full for the time being.

I hope I'll be able to devote some time to it in about a month from now, but, as always, no promises.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to qwazix For This Useful Post:
Posts: 230 | Thanked: 302 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Helsinki, Suomi (Finland)
Originally Posted by qwazix View Post
@ladoga, I have something far more interesting in mind which would fulfil your requirements, but my hands are more than full for the time being.

I hope I'll be able to devote some time to it in about a month from now, but, as always, no promises.
I wonder what could be even more exciting.

Encoding images to movies is best done on a desktop (I use ffmpeg) because of limited resources and storage space on the device itself. Or maybe you have something else on your mind. Well, I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Thanks.

Posts: 335 | Thanked: 285 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Trento, Italy
Thanks for this cool app!! Much better than the stock application in low light... And also by day