Notices

Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
its not exactly like they can ruin your life, its a phone number :P
Repeat that after you gave your private number to a customer, because you had no business phone with you.

The Following User Says Thank You to don_falcone For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
Originally Posted by malkavian View Post
By the way, you don't get any contacts in wazaap contacts list maybe because you need to add international prefix to all of them. Thats a need of whatsapp protocol.
IMHO it's not an non-sense requirement. Most people don't seem to put contacts with prefixes in their addressbook. I wonder if actually none of those lazy guys calls people while being abroad, then...

Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
Originally Posted by snooky View Post
****ing hell... do you people really think you are that interesting that whatsapp will sell your conversations and other datas? are you some royals or something like that... i'm pretty sure you ****ing idiots use also facebook... piss off... wazapp is best app for n9 ever
Please tell me how Whatsapp Inc. pay the big servers thay have and the salaries. Facebook privacy policy is quite better than Whatsapp one. But don't worry, mainly I use Google+.

Originally Posted by nicodonte View Post
1) Open the wazapp
2) Register
3) Do not sync contacts
I thought that Wazzap makes a synchronization when you run it first time (and maybe every time you run it) and the sync button is for resyncing it. Wazzap do not automatically sync if you don't touch the sync button?

Originally Posted by nicodonte View Post
5) In the list of chats will appear every conversation, but phone numbers without the names (as it does not synced)
Thank you for the sugestion but then I would prefer to use Yappari.

If Wazzap only makes synchronization of numbers with international prefix (and not all) I will be happy too, because I will only need to add the prefix to the contacts I want in Wazzap. Please tell me about it.

@don_falcone:

I like your signature, but even friends that like free software didn't want to hear me . So I will try to use my google-talk account (where I have all my contacts from google-talk, facebook and msn through the use of transports) whenever is possible but most people only uses Whatsfack.

The Following User Says Thank You to malkavian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 239 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
Allright we should just stop answer to there stupid posts....

An idea i had a few seconds ago is the connection status of wazapp... If it's connecting oder offline we see this on top of the app... when it's online it disappears... but if it's offline its in front of the contacts if you scroll down...

so my idea is to connect the status with the wazapp icon on the left side off the bottom changes it's color... for offline we can have a red wazapp icon, for connecting a grey one and if it's online its the normal green one...

i hope you understand what i mean.

You come on this thread to find out about the latest bugs and solutions all you get is someone complaining about data privacy.Which logically you need to harass whatsapp!

I assuming those very "private" data contacts are already on whatsapp so you trying to protect them/data makes no sense!

The Following User Says Thank You to Jigzy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 115 | Thanked: 64 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Munich or Luxembourg
An idea i had a few seconds ago is the connection status of wazapp... If it's connecting oder offline we see this on top of the app... when it's online it disappears... but if it's offline its in front of the contacts if you scroll down...
I have this too, it would be enouth when the contacts-list would behave the same way as the conversations-list

Originally Posted by don_falcone View Post
Repeat that after you gave your private number to a customer, because you had no business phone with you.
I am only 19 :P

Don't have to worry about being harassed by customers

Probably why I don't care much for the number situation, sure if I was older and my number was related to much more important things, then I would go get a personal life phone and use that number for such services.

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Originally Posted by Scharel View Post
I have this too, it would be enouth when the contacts-list would behave the same way as the conversations-list
i don't really get your point... but would be nice to hear what cepriperez (hope the name is right) say to this ui improvement

Posts: 1,023 | Thanked: 4,421 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Argentina
i don't really get your point... but would be nice to hear what cepriperez (hope the name is right) say to this ui improvement
It's already fixes
But I've changed it again, no more header for connection status. My wazapp version change the icon color to gray when I'm offline, yellow when connecting and green when I'm online. But I didn't give this to tgalal yet. I'm waiting an update in github
CallBlocker for Harmattan

Support my work:
Paypal / Bitcoin

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CepiPerez For This Useful Post:
nice to know... hope to see it soon in an update... but take your time guys

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp