each time i set the alarm on my nokia N9, an error message appears right before the wake-up ringtone and the phones does not simply ring !! i have missed 2 flights because of this , now im using my old blackberry !! i work as a cabin attendant, and the alarm is essential (in fact critical) in my life ! so please help ... the error msg read : qtn_voland_could_not_load_plugin_for_ (shows like a windows microsoft error ) and i should press OK to reuse my phone ...

Posts: 124 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Edmonton Canada
Yikes... I fly a lot and whenever I have a flight I always set two alarms just to be safe..

Not sure how to fix your prob though

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

My N9 has also failed to sound the alarm a couple of times. Not sure if an error message was involved..

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
using specific alarm tones? It never happened to me, but alarms are critical, so it's worth finding what's causing it.

I'm also getting this from time to time and yeah I missed a lot of important stuff because of this.

Even i am facing this kinda problem from a long time and noticed it much more after updating to PR 1.3, i don't face any error or kinda thing but the thing is that the volume is so low that it hardly wakes up itself forget abt waking me up !!!

Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
Never face it, and i hope i will not, :/

strange

try changing the tone to pre-loaded ones and try when youre still awake with at-least 10 different alarms in 10 different times and see if that changes any.
If not, try to reset the settings.
If not clear device (everything will be wiped from phone, back to factory state).

Moderator | Posts: 2,622 | Thanked: 5,447 times | Joined on Jan 2010
Useless meetoo post here. Using the default tone.

Nemo UX blog: Grog
My website: qwazix.com
My job: oob

Posts: 308 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Graveyard
Alarm working fine for me. Tried it today morning.