Notices

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
you have to delete the .db files i.e. databse files not the .deb file which is the installation file...
Oh right, sorry. Well I deleted all files related to wazapp that I could find with filebox. I don't really remember if they included db-files. Where should I search for the db files?

Posts: 1,023 | Thanked: 4,421 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Argentina
Small update:
- Fixed bug sending captured videos
- Fixed bugs getting last seen (this causes wazapp stop working)

Download: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12134784/MEE...92012-1325.deb

Also, I've removed "Select contacts for sync" option
It takes ages to load all contacts in QML side. So if some paranoid wants to sync only what he wants, just don't use wazapp. Anyways, whatsapp syncs all contacts too.

For those who have those contacts issues in chats. Please send me the log file. But not the log now! Remove the database (sorry for this) and start wazapp using terminal. If this issue happens, then PM me the log.
I can't fix it if I don't have this issue.
Thanks!
CallBlocker for Harmattan

Support my work:
Paypal / Bitcoin

The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to CepiPerez For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
Small update:
- Fixed bug sending captured videos
- Fixed bugs getting last seen (this causes wazapp stop working)

Download: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12134784/MEE...92012-1325.deb

It takes ages to load all contacts in QML side. So if some paranoid wants to sync only what he wants, just don't use wazapp. Anyways, whatsapp syncs all contacts too.

For those who have those contacts issues in chats. Please send me the log file. But not the log now! Remove the database (sorry for this) and start wazapp using terminal. If this issue happens, then PM me the log.
I can't fix it if I don't have this issue.
Thanks!
thx cepi..u rock!!!

Originally Posted by willi6868 View Post
Please read previous pages.
Anyway.. read this: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=4435
Ok, thanks. I was overwhelmed by the amount of messages on this thread.

But I'll tell him to download that version.

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa

It takes ages to load all contacts in QML side. So if some paranoid wants to sync only what he wants, just don't use wazapp.
Thanks!
Hahahahah Cepi, I like the part above.....

The Following User Says Thank You to Muzimak For This Useful Post:
Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Do we need to start all ver Cepi, it's not booting, damn, I'm gonna lose all my conversations

Thanx for the hard work though

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Lebanon
hi cepi i have a problem with this version i install it but it still connecting
so what is the problem ?

thanks for your hard work

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Nidderau,Hessen , Germany
Originally Posted by MoritzJT View Post
I can't take it anymore.

WhatsApp Inc. does not put any resources into actively blocking this wonderful Wazapp Client.

They don't put resources into developing their own either.

From an economical POV, neither makes sense for them.

The times Wazapp stopped working for us was due to infrastructural server and protocoll changes over at WhatsApp Inc.

They released updated clients for all their supported platforms but since they are not sharing their protocoll specifications, Wazapp had to adapt manually.

That's what's causing the downtimes and a few other technical things...

Could we all agree that the only thing we deserve is NOTHING

Be happy that you get a free superbly community supported and developed version of an app that you would not have otherwise.

I despise all of you deeply who greedily ask for more than they deserve. Be happy, report bugs and weird behaviour but do not ever again dare to flame or blame one of the people who develop Wazapp or one of the community members who properly support its development.

That said - thank you Cepi, Knobtviker and TGalal

You've provided a base for properly doing WhatsApp on all Python and Qt enabled platforms!

You deserve much more respect than this community offers you.

Cheers
You sir deserve a freaking medal ! thank you for these words.

Originally Posted by Rabah_vip View Post
hi cepi i have a problem with this version i install it but it still connecting
so what is the problem ?

thanks for your hard work
Yep U right, not working at all, even after deleting the previosus version completely. It either shuts down or get stuck at Connecting

Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
Where is the unthank button? XD

Here one of the paranoids that doesn't want all his contacts to be sold to spammers. What if you let the option but just when not activated all contacts are syncronized without loading them in QML side? That will please everybody.

I won't ever use whatsapp official client while it has that privacy policy. I lived without it until Java port was done for my N900 (by the way I am also waiting for Wazzap for N900). I will be able to do again. Most of my friends use whatsapp but some of them use gtalk, facebook, msn, or skype too at their mobiles or most of them at computers.

The Following User Says Thank You to malkavian For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp