Hi y'all,

With pain in my heart, I am willing to sell my n900 after years of of happy usage. Last update was to PR1.3.

The device is still functioning properly but it is time for me to move on. The digitizer has been replaced last year after the touchscreen became unresponsive but for the rest it has no known issues. Advantage of the digitizer replacement is that the glass is scratchless.

I have it complete in the original box with original cables, charger etc and two new styluses (lost the original one a couple of months ago).
If you're interested just let me know.

grts,
Farid

PS: I live in the Netherlands.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to frietfriet For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Bumping...
Nokia N900 is truly a marvellous computer.
Best wishes.

Posts: 1,163 | Thanked: 1,873 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ The Netherlands
I am happy to live in the Netherlands, what do you want for it? I am interested but I have really limited cash so if it's not to much, I will consider it. Though, you're probably better off selling it not to me, in that matter :P

Anyway, for other people it's nice to see a price too
Pierogi, Lanterne, Cooktimer, Frogatto
N9 16GB loaded with:
Kernel-Plus
--
[TCPdump & libpcap | ngrep]
--
donate

The Following User Says Thank You to mr_pingu For This Useful Post:
I was thinking of 130 euros. They cost more on ebay these days and this one is from a trusted source (me :-).

The Following User Says Thank You to frietfriet For This Useful Post:
I'd be interested in buying your n900 too - if you'd be willing to ship to austria that is (i'd pay shipping costs of course).

The Following User Says Thank You to lokimotive For This Useful Post: