Notices

I replaced the traffic light just for the fun of it and it works OK on my Wazapp. If anyone wants it just replace the three files in indicators folder with these attached in post (preview too).
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: gz check_indicators.tar.gz (794 Bytes, 69 views)

Posts: 1,023 | Thanked: 4,421 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Argentina

Testing new conversations window with myself
CallBlocker for Harmattan

Support my work:
Paypal / Bitcoin

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CepiPerez For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ADRENALINE View Post
here is 0.1.8 version sorry never got to download or install 0.2.0
http://db.tt/9RE1XMVb
Thanks....

The Following User Says Thank You to jim_cos For This Useful Post:
Posts: 485 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Galiza
Originally Posted by dcastrog View Post
I want to report a very important BUG

When I registered Whatsapp on my N9, somehow it registered under a different ID, but same number. When I chat with my contacts on my N9 I will appear with my international format number, not under my own contact information..
Try changing your push name in Accounts

@CeciPerez if you're working with tgalal on the UI, could you please consider adding 24h time format instead of am/pm? And a few suggestions:

1- that back arrow in top left doesn't match the stock conversations app
2- that line under the send button should be flat, not curved at the edges, and the "Write your message there" should be preceded by the protocol icon. Also the Send button should be smaller. take a look at this guidelines (and sorry for the "should's" )

Last edited by Hariainm; 2012-05-21 at 20:37.

The Following User Says Thank You to Hariainm For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by dcastrog View Post
I want to report a very important BUG

When I registered Whatsapp on my N9, somehow it registered under a different ID, but same number. When I chat with my contacts on my N9 I will appear with my international format number, not under my own contact information. I had to tell them who I was even when they already had my number saved, then they have to manually save my number, which is duplicated, and delete the older one.

This is important, because, today I logged in my Nokia 808 and found some messages that didnt receive on my N9. This means that there are two accounts under my number and it has to do with the way Wazapp registers your number (international format). My friends on Windows Phone cannot register my international format number in any way, so I will appear with my number on Whatsapp, instead with my contact info..

Weird, I know, does anybody has this too? Or is it only me? I tried registering again, but doesnt work.
Yes I face the same problem. I have wrote two posts about that problem..

Does Wazapp support push notifications? When running it i didn't even get 12 hours of battery life.

I don't think S40 has push notifications

Posts: 323 | Thanked: 209 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tampico, México
Originally Posted by Hariainm View Post
Try changing your push name in Accounts

@CeciPerez if you're working with tgalal on the revamped UI, could you please consider adding 24h time format instead of am/pm? And a few suggestions:
1- that back arrow in top left doesn't match the stock conversations app
2- that line under the send button should be flat, not curved at the edges, and the "Write your message there" should be preceded by the protocol icon, take a look at this guidelines
The push name doesnt have anything to do with the accound ID. Seems im not the only one, I have checked on other phones, seems that its because of the first register I made via wazapp.

The first time I logged in using the added digit trick...in mexico my international code is +52, and then 10 digits. The first time I logged in using +528 (plus the first digit) so it was the same number, different registration.

If anyone else here is on the same boat, please share. I have currently deleted my account on wazapp, and registered again on new account, except that I have the fail too many with 1440 minutes, so will have to try tomorrow

The Following User Says Thank You to dcastrog For This Useful Post:
S40, really? This is meego here. And it does have push notifications, but does wazapp support them?

Posts: 323 | Thanked: 209 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tampico, México
Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post

Testing new conversations window with myself
Nice man, I have a request. Could you please use a plain white bubble on the dark theme? Right now Tgalal is using a smokey white which makes less contrast with the black letters. This doesnt look nice, in my opinion. Thanks!

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp